Chapter 26

(A/n; In this story, you have to imagine a 17-year-old jungkook instead of a 25-year-old jungkook, and a more mature 30-year-old taehyung instead of a 27-year-old taehyung.)

____________________________________________________

"Can you mark me?" When those words came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung's breath hitched

"Baby.. marking is not easy. It'll hurt." Taehyung tried to make jungkook understand while caressing his chubby cheeks.

"But I want to be yours." Taehyung quickly placed a peck on jungkook's lips as tears filled jungkook's eyes and lips pouted.

"Um.. ok then. I will mark you. But if you feel like it's difficult to bear, let zeha take control. Is that okay?"Jungkook nodded, taehyung gently laid jungkook on the bed hovering over his petite frame, he put his elbows on the bed to keep from crushing jungkook.

For a moment, taehyung, who was lost in those galaxy eyes that had many stars shining in them, moved his gaze from those eyes and softly brushed his lips against jungkook's neck. Hearing jungkook's soft moans getting louder and louder, taehyung trailed kisses all over jungkook's neck, leaving hickies here and there. Taehyung placed his lips on the small black spot at the base of jungkook's neck and began to suck it slowly while jungkook, who was under his body, moaned arching his back. Jungkook's toes curled up and tears filled his eyes when taehyung's fingers went under the hoodie jungkook was wearing and started to squeeze jungkook's slightly swollen pink buds. Realizing that the little omega is already enjoying the pleasure to the fullest, taehyung immediately licked the base of jungkook's neck while those eyes were glowing with blood color. And taehyung's fangs came out and he bit jungkook's neck near his birthmark.

"Aahhhh aah.." Little omega screamed in pain as tears fell from those round eyes. Even taehyung's eyes shed a tear because he felt jungkook's pain as well. He could pleasure jungkook more. But with the previous events, taehyung knew that it would be difficult for jungkook to bear even the pleasure. Taehyung wasn't going to pleasure jungkook too much because he didn't want to knock jungkook unconscious when he marked him. As jungkook's eyes started to glow purple, taehyung realized that zeha was helping jungkook to bear the pain. Taehyung took his teeth out of jungkook's body and licked the two bleeding holes. As his wound faded away, his mating mark, which was in the shape of a crescent moon, stood out beautifully on jungkook's smooth neck.

"I love you, baby.." Taehyung kissed the forehead of jungkook who was breathing fast with his eyes closed. Jungkook's pained face showed a smile but in a moment those eyes were completely closed because of the pain.

"I'm sorry, baby.. Forgive Alpha for hurting you, but you're still not strong enough to be completely mine. That's why I had to mark you without having sex." Taehyung murmured as he caressed jungkook's cheek.

Letting jungkook rest, taehyung left the room to calm his throbbing member.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day morning,