Chapter 8

When jungkook said, taehyung's hands around jungkook's waist tightened.

"Who's woonie?"

"You don't know woonie?? Woonie is minnie hyungie's little brother, eunwoo. He is my best friend."

"He's an alpha. From now on, you're not allowed to kiss him.. not only him.. apart from eomma and appa, kookie can only kiss me.. okay?"

"But why is that?? Kookie gives kishies because kookie loves them."

"That's why I'm the only one who you can give kisses."

"But I love them too."

"Aish.. whatever. You can do as you wish for now. But, when you are old enough, I won't allow you to do those things." Jungkook rested his head on taehyung's chest as taehyung said while gently caressing jungkook's waist. Jungkook's tiny waist was fit into taehyung's one hand. And taehyung's warmth brought a great protection to jungkook's little heart.

"Tae, I made you a strawberry milkshake." Taehyung's eyes lit up with happiness when he heard jin's voice.

"Jin hyung hasn't forgotten me then."

"How can I forget my little one like that??"

"However, jin hyung has changed a lot since the arrival of kookie." At that moment, taehyung's voice became really sad. Sensing that, jin approached taehyung and ruffled taehyung's hair.

"I'm sorry, tae.. It won't happen again."

"Koo.. baby, come here. Eomma made nana milk for you too." Not even a second after those words left namjoon's mouth, jungkook got off taehyung's lap and climbed onto namjoon's lap.

Taehyung's eyes filled with love when he saw jungkook drinking the banana milk while holding the glass with both hands, eyes big. Taehyung felt a child-like affection for jungkook, but he never looked at jungkook as a lover. Even though taehyung is possessive sometimes because jungkook is his mate, his mind always reminded him that jungkook is a child.

"Today we will go on a picnic to the mountain... just the four of us. What do you say?" Jungkook's doe eyes sparkled like stars when namjoon asked.

"Kookie likes.."

"I like it too." Namjoon smiled as taehyung said as cutely as jungkook. After all, taehyung was the youngest in their group before jungkook came.

"Alright then, you two go and get ready for the trip while jin and I get things ready. Can you pick a dress for ko.."

"I'll change kookie's clothes." Jin cut off namjoon and carried jungkook to his room.

"Aish, what a fool this namjoon is.. knowing that taehyung is kookie's mate, he is trying to send him to change kookie's clothes." Jin muttered to himself. He thought it was not appropriate for taehyung to see kookie's body yet. That's why he was against it.

"I'm sorry tae. Jinnie is overprotective. That's why he acted like that." Taehyung smiled and shook his head as namjoon rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly after jin took kookie away.

"It's okay joon hyung. I'm not afraid of kookie's safety because of Jin hyung. He takes good care of kookie."

"Yes.. there is nothing to worry about. He sent kookie to school because jisoo and eunwoo are there. He entrusted them to take care of kookie."

"Um.. isn't eunwoo an alpha?" When taehyung asked, Namjoon understood what he meant.

"Don't worry about that, tae. He's an alpha, so he can protect kookie. Besides, kookie needs a good friend at this age. Eunwoo is still young. When he's old enough to understand, he'll know that kookie is yours. And at that age, eunwoo will also find his mate. So it won't be a problem."