Chapter 6

"Appa.." Jungkook, who was walking forward hanging on namjoon's hand, whispered while pulling namjoon's hand.

"Shh.. baby. It's not good to talk at this time." Namjoon said and jungkook pouted sadly.

"But appa.. kookie wanted to ask who is that?" A smile appeared on namjoon's lips as jungkook pointed to taehyung who was waiting for jungkook.

"Why do you want to know him, baby? Does kookie like him?"

"Nuuu, I haven't seen that ajusshi before." Jungkook said, namjoon mentally kicked himself. Jungkook is still young.. what was he thinking?

"That's your hubby hyungie."

"But this ajusshi is big.. we call little ones hyungs."

"Okay, okay.. then talk to him in any way you like. Now stop waving your hand and let's go quickly." Namjoon said because jungkook was waving to the people in the hall, walking forward with him.

Everyone's eyes were on jungkook because of his cuteness. But jungkook is a human child who is still very young to be their luna. So many people in the pack were very hesitant about taehyung's decision. They expected a strong luna. But, jungkook... he's really very weak.

Taehyung looked mesmerized at the little fairy prince walking towards him. He thought that the little one who was hopping forward and whispering something secretly with namjoon was really a cute boba ball.

"He's really pretty, isn't he, tae?" When asked by his wolf, V, taehyung agreed.

"I feel like taking him home today."

"Yah you punk, he is still a child." Taehyung scoffed at his wolf.

"But that's our mate." V didn't want to lose either.

"Appa was right. He is not safe around you. It's really good that he's under jin hyung's protection." Taehyung snapped and closed the mindlink.

Jungkook, who had come up on the stage at that time, was stood beside taehyung by namjoon. Namjoon stood next to jungkook while alpha daehyun stood next to taehyung.

"Everyone knows that today my son taehyung will take over the leadership of the pack. So, according to the ritual, taehyung should marry his mate today, but since taehyung's mate is still young, today we will only perform the engagement of the two of them nominally." After alpha daehyun's explanation, an elder in the pack began to perform the ritual.

The two gold bowls on the tray he was holding contained the queen's ring and the king's ring. Approaching taehyung first, he announced the oath.

"You, Kim Taehyung, the son of Alpha Kim Daehyun, the current Alpha, do you promise in the name of the Moon Goddess that you will assume your responsibility as the Alpha of the Purple Moon Pack from today, and then work dedicatedly for the well-being of your people and make the right decisions impartially at every moment? "

"Yes, I, Kim Taehyung, hereby pledge to do my duty as Alpha correctly." Taehyung promised and took the small dagger on the tray and made a cut on his right palm before filling the bowl containing the king's ring with his blood.

"Uwaaaa eomma..." Seeing blood, jungkook started crying loudly, disturbing everyone. Jin ran quickly and hugged jungkook and tried to console him.

"Shhh.. baby, why are you crying.. tell me, why are you crying??"

"Hubby ajusshi is a meanie.. he's hurting his hand.. kookie is scared.." Jin looked helplessly at namjoon as jungkook started to cry a lot with his legs around jin's waist and hanging on his neck.

"Kookie baby.. shh.. here, look at appa." Namjoon came and took jungkook's face in his hands and wiped his cheeks.

"He just did a ritual. Besides, he won't hurt you, baby. Look at that, the wound on his hand has already healed." Jungkook, who had been listening to namjoon sniffling a bit, looked at taehyung with big eyes when he heard that taehyung's hand wound had healed. Little jungkook, who went directly to taehyung, took both of taehyung's big hands with his tiny hands and turned around to see where the wound was on his hand.