Chapter 12

"Sweetheart, did you come with your eomma's permission?" Taehyung took jungkook's face in his hands and looked into his eyes and jungkook shook his head no.

"That's a naughty thing, kookie.. Jin hyung must be very scared. We should go back home now." When taehyung said that, jungkook shook his head saying no.

"Y-you don't like me?? Is it bad that me being your mate?" Taehyung flinched when jungkook asked. He wondered how such an idea came to jungkook's little mind.

"Who said that bubba? I love my baby kookie so much."

"The noonas of the school said I'm not good for your mate.. because I'm a human and I can't be a mother. They said, that's why you don't come to see me. Is that really why hubby ajushshi didn't come to see me??" When jungkook asked, taehyung felt the pain of the tears flowing from jungkook's eyes, doubled.

At that moment, the Namjin couple who came to find taehyung also stopped in front of taehyung's tent after hearing jungkook's words. They thought, they also hurt jungkook's little heart even though they didn't mean to. Taehyung leaned down and placed his hands under jungkook's armpits, holding him like a baby and picked him up.

 Taehyung leaned down and placed his hands under jungkook's armpits, holding him like a baby and picked him up

"Baby, what are you talking about? Those noonas were lying. You trust your hubby ajushshi, right?" When taehyung asked, jungkook nodded and raised his voice while looking down.

"But you didn't come to see me."

"That's because I had a lot of work, baby. And I'll never leave you again, okay??" Taehyung said that and gently kissed jungkook's soft cheek. At the same time, his eyes were drawn to jin and namjoon who were staring at the tent door. Taehyung was completely focused on jungkook, so he didn't catch namjin's scent nor their voices. Seeing the two of them, taehyung tried to put jungkook down, but jin shook his head no.

Jungkook felt the difference in taehyung, so when he looked behind, he saw his eomma and appa. Jungkook thought that jin would scold him and wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck and pushed into him a little more.

"Eomma.. s-sowwy.. I sneaked out." Jin walked forward while jungkook whispered in a low voice while snuggling to taehyung's chest.

"Kookie, why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought eomma will scold."

"I.. why am I scolding you?"

"You are angry with hubby ajushshi." Jin's eyes filled with tears again when jungkook said that.

"I'm not angry with your hubby ajushshi, baby.. you will understand when you grow up." When jin said that, namjoon patted him on the back to comfort jin.

"Even so, kookie... you can't go anywhere without telling eomma and me, okay? Eomma and I were really scared when we found out you weren't there." The boy looked down and nodded as namjoon warned jungkook in a soft voice.