Chapter 40 [Epilogue]

Happy Taekook Day💚💜️<3

300 years later,

"Then what happened grandma?"

"They were happy until they died. They had five children. The first prince was a true blood alpha, and there were three other alpha princes. The only female child in the family, was also an alpha. And she was their youngest child. But no matter how many children alpha taehyung had, luna jungkook was the first baby of taehyung. Alpha taehyung had taken care of his luna like a little child until his death. Luna jungkook died at the age of 101. That day, alpha taehyung didn't remove luna from his arms. His last request was that they both be buried in the same place, in the same coffin. No one had thought much of it. But after a while, alpha taehyung also had closed his eyes forever in luna jungkook's arms. After that, according to alpha's request, they were placed in the same coffin. They are sleeping under the cherry blossom tree in front of the palace." Grandma finished her story and looked at the little princess who was looking at her with shining eyes.

"Hey crazy girl.. aren't you tired of hearing that story yet? Go now.. I want to spend some time with grandma." Suddenly, the conversation between grandmother and granddaughter was interrupted by a deep loving voice.

"Ugh idiot.. you scared me." When she saw that it was her dear elder brother who had come, the princess scoffed.

"You just called the future king of the country an idiot, ok.. the first thing I will do when I become the king is to pass a law that my dear little sister can never get married." When the person who wanted to provoke the girl said that, the little princess ran up to her brother and hit him on the chest.

"Princesses don't run like that baby.. ah!" the girl hit her brother again.

"Now stop it, children. Jia, go and meet your appa now. I need to talk to your brother." When grandma said, jia hugged her grandma, kissed her cheek, glared at his brother and ran away.

After jia left, grandma turned and looked at jia's brother. Coffee colored almond eyes, thick eyebrows, perfect nose, pinkish brown lips, strong jawline.. he was really handsome. And that face reminded her of someone. Not only for grandma, everyone who knows the past remember that face. Yes, it is a powerful true blood alpha like this prince who lived 300 years ago.

"You look exactly like him, prince taehyung. Except for the color of your eyes, you look like alpha taehyung." Grandma looked at her eldest grandson and thought.

Kim taehyung, the current crown prince of the wolf kingdom. A handsome seventeen-year-old prince on the verge of puberty. Although prince taehyung is completely like alpha taehyung in appearance and strength, prince taehyung is a bit of an evil character because he was not as mature and patient as alpha taehyung.

"Grandma, I feel very strange today. Like.. my wolf feels something. He seems very excited." Taehyung put his head on grandma's lap, she smiled and started stroking taehyung's hair.