Chapter 24

At the same time, taehyung's eyes turned red and his body started to sweat.

"Hubby ajushshi.. what happened to you?" When jungkook felt the change in taehyung's demeanor and asked, taehyung closed the front door without saying anything and went to a room with jungkook. Putting jungkook on the bed, taehyung threw the bag he was carrying and took off his still wet T-shirt and threw it away. Looking at jungkook with sharp red eyes, taehyung climbed up on the bed and approached jungkook.

"H-hubby ajushshi.." Taehyung came back to his senses when those words came out from the trembling lips of jungkook, who was looking at him with big eyes.

"Ah, take off your jacket. It's wet." Taehyung sat on the bed and said, jungkook obeyed him and took off his jacket and put the bag aside.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's tiny waist and pulled him into his chest.

"Are you feeling sick?" Taehyung hugged jungkook tightly when jungkook asked, drawing imaginary lines on taehyung's bare chest with a finger.

"Let's get some sleep. Then I'll feel better." After saying that, taehyung cuddled jungkook and closed his eyes, wishing that the three days would pass soon.

Jungkook woke up again to the chirping of birds. By that time it was morning and the whole house was illuminated by sunlight. Jungkook gently removed the arm that was wrapped around his waist and got off the bed. After brushing his teeth, washing his face and wearing new clothes in the small wooden bathroom outside, jungkook came directly to the kitchen with the bag containing the food.

As jin's son, jungkook must be a good chef, right? Yes, even though jungkook is young, he can cook well. So the little one first rolled up the sleeves of the sweater, which was twice as big as him, which completely engulfed his body. After that, when he pulled his slightly long hair up and put a hair clip on it, a small sprout was created on top of his head, giving that cute face an even cuter look.

"Mm.. first fried poke for me.. ramen for hubby ajushshi. Nana milk for me and matcha green tea for hubby ajushshi." With his hand under his chin, jungkook thought about what to make and then started cooking.

"What are you doing up in the morning?" Jungkook flinched at the caress of the veiny arms wrapped around his waist, but he calmed down again at the familiar deep yet loving voice.

"Fried poke.. But hubby ajushshi, it's not morning. Now it's past noon."

"Um.. I've been asleep for a long time, haven't I?" Jungkook's cheeks turned pink for no reason as taehyung whispered, pushing himself more into jungkook's back, his chin on jungkook's shoulder.

"Can you cook??" Because of jungkook's sudden question, taehyung pulled away from jungkook and looked at his face while rubbing the back of his neck as if he is embarrassed.

"Um.. I don't know how to cook, baby. I tried.. but appa told me not to cook again because I'm not good at it. He doesn't want to see me burn down the whole palace." Taehyung pursed his lips,making jungkook giggle. Taehyung also fondly looked at his giggling mate.

"Hubby ajushshi, can you light the stove for me?"

"Okay."

Both of them prepared lunch together. No, not both, taehyung was just leaning against the wall and staring at jungkook. Both of them were very hungry because they had not eaten in the morning. So both of them decided to eat as soon as they finished cooking.

While eating, taehyung felt his body heating up again. He couldn't control himself anymore when he saw jungkook drinking the banana milk cutely. So taehyung stopped eating and quickly ran out. He filled the wooden bathtub in the bathroom with water and got into it with his clothes on and drowned completely to calm his aroused emotions.