Chapter 13

While jungkook was thinking whether to hit jane or not, eunwoo grabbed jungkook's hand and started walking towards taehyung.

"What if hubby ahjusshi scolds me?"

"Hubby ajushshi?? Yah kookie, stop calling him that now."

"But he is my hubby ajushshi.. I have been calling him like that since childhood."

"Aish, whatever. You go and tell alpha to take care of your sore legs. Tell him to carry you to the bus. Then everyone will see that alpha taehyung is yours. You should treat me for giving you relationship advices." When eunwoo proudly said, jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. It looks like jungkook didn't understand anything eunwoo blabbered.

"But my legs aren't sore."

"Oh God, why didn't you give a brain to my best friend?" While eunwoo looked up and cried out, jungkook's eyes went to jane who was holding taehyung's hand. No! No one can touch his hubby ajushshi. In an instant, when jungkook's blue eyes started to glow purple, jungkook, who ran forward, grabbed jane's long hair and pulled her away from taehyung as eunwoo instructed. At that time, jungkook's eyes, which had turned blue again, flashed with anger.

"AHHHHH OUCH!!" When he heard jane's painful moans, eunwoo smirked. He was awestruck staring what jungkook had done.

"That's my baby" Eunwoo muttered to himself, waiting to see what jungkook would do next.

Not only the others, but also taehyung was shocked by what jungkook did. Taehyung didn't even think that the innocent jungkook could do something like this.

"Hubby ajushshii, please carry me.. kookie's legs are hurting." After pushing jane, jungkook went to taehyung as if nothing had happened and asked taehyung to pick him up. Taehyung came to his senses at that time and quickly picked jungkook up like a child.

"Aish, I can't with this idiot. They are more like father and son than lovers. Shit, I should have told him to try the bridal style. But I can't do anything with jiminie hyung. They don't want to spoil kookie. But now, kookie should know about these things. The time is right." Eunwoo said to himself as he let out a long sigh. What eunwoo said is completely true. Because eunwoo's brother jimin ordered eunwoo never to teach jungkook such things. On the other hand, jin even kept jungkook away from mating lessons at school. According to them, kookie is still so naive and innocent, so his mind doesn't fit those things.

"Jane, are you okay?" Taehyung went to jane, who was lying on the ground, carrying jungkook. Saying yes, jane stood up. Jane's friends also came and helped her.

Knowing that jane fine, taehyung walked forward with jungkook in his arms. Jungkook peeked over taehyung's shoulder and stuck out his tongue at jane who was looking at them.

"Baby, what did you do? Mm? Why did you push that kid?" In the next moment, jungkook looked down innocently as taehyung asked in a stern tone.

"Hubby ajushshi is mine. Why is she touching kookie's hubby ajushshi?" Taehyung was even more surprised when jungkook answered in a timid voice. Because if jungkook is jealous when he is with someone else, jungkook definitely has a special feeling for taehyung. Taehyung never thought jungkook would feel that way about him so soon.

"But it's bad that you did that.. you'll be a naughty baby then."

"Kookie is not naughty.. sowwy.. kookie will not do that again."

"Hmm.. good baby."

Taehyung sat jungkook in a seat near to jisoo.

"I'll ask eunwoo to sit here. You want to stay with him, okay?" Jungkook nodded like a child.