THREE - Sushi

Warnings: just fluff, and flirtatiousness

                                       .:'*+•

You sat at home a little hungry, reading, as usual, when Matt swung the front door open coming back home from work. Soon after you heard the door shut in a rather loud fashion.

Matt walked out into the living room where you were before flinging his things on his desk.

"Hi Matt, everything okay?" You asked lowering your book so you could see him better.

"Yes I'm fine." He huffed sitting at his desk's chair.

You obviously didn't believe him.

You slowly got up and walked over to Matt with one intention: calming him down.

Matt had his head down low his hands on his hair.

You lightly poked his arm intending on getting his attention.

"Not now, Y/n." He groaned.

You stepped back contemplating on what to do before sitting on his lap wrapping your legs around his waist.

You looked at Matt his expression changing into a smirk as he placed his hands on your waist.

"Are we really gonna do this right now?" He questioned taking of his glasses off placing them on his desk.

Without answering you leaned in and placed kisses from his cheek to his ear.

You put on your most seductive voice and whispered in his ear.

"Can we.....go get sushi?" You whispered trying to keep your composure.

"Oh, for the love of god!" He chuckled as he started tickling you.

You laughed as you tickled him back.

-The End-