TWENTYEIGHT - VALENTINE

Warnings: none, just unimaginable fluff!
Word Count: 918

VALENTINE
Noun-[val-en-tine]

-a person to whom one sends a card on Valentines Day-

"Foggy, she's gonna be here any second now!" Matt rushed in a hushed tone.

"Everything is ready we have the food, the gift, the poem...." Foggy turned his head to look at a sheepish Matt.

"You didn't finish the poem did you!" Foggy exclaimed.

They were rushing against time.

You might wonder why, and the reason is that it's Valentines Day and Matt really wanted to "wow" you.

"I didn't have t-"

Click!

The sound of keys in the door alerted Matt that you were here.

You almost always got home before Matt, so you were surprised to see him already there.

"Matty?" You questioned, before walking into the living room and seeing Foggy as well. "Foggy?"

"Hi, sweetheart."

"Hey!"

They both replied.

"Why are you here?" You asked putting your work bag on the counter.

"We were doing something—" Matt started.

"For you!" Foggy finished for him.

"Why are you two acting weird?" You asked another question.

"We're not acting weird, we're just friends, besties, two peas in a pod! We even finish each others..." Foggy started.

"Sentences" Matt added with an awkward smile.

"See, nothing weird is going on with us...." Foggy assured.

Awkward silence took over moments after.

"Well, I'll leave you two love-birds to do your thing!" Foggy exclaimed rushing out.

"Tell Marci I said hi!" You told Foggy before he left.

"Will do!" He closed the door.

You blew it off as "men being strange" and started to make yourself coffee.

After a while Matt continued to stay in place seeming to be to nervous to move.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked gently.

"Well, there's a lot wrong with me so you're gonna have to be more specific." He managed to make a small smirk.

"Why are you acting weird?" You repeated.

"I-I......just..just come with me." He grabbed your hand leading you outside. You didn't know where you were going and you were surely confused.