TWENTYONE - Sleepy Matty

Warnings: ZERO
Word Count: 277

                                     (~*.¥>]~

Matt had been a little.....weird lately. He was grumpy, and sleepy and over all strange.

You knew that work for him was stressful enough and now that you knew about his night.....job, he seemed to stop hiding the toll it took on him.

Matt had just got home and walked in the bedroom where you were reading.

"Hey." You greeted lowering the book to see his sleepy expression.

"Hi, honey." He sighed taking his suit jacket off. "How was work?"

"Good." You answered feeling bad for him. "How about you?"

"Long." He murmured putting on some sweatpants. "I'm just....so tired all the time."

"When was the last time you had a full nights rest?" You asked seeing the bags under his eyes.

"..Three days ago." He hesitated slipping his shirt on.

"Matty, that's too long!" You frowned seeing him drag himself over to the other side of the bed.

"I know..." He yawned almost seeming disappointed in himself.

"Can I do something to help you?"

He got in bed and slid right next to you.

"C-Can you please just...hold me? For a little bit." He asked.

"Of course, honey." You welcomed as he laid his head on your lap.

You played with his hair and rubbed his arms, as an attempt to sooth him to sleep.

It obviously worked because only minutes later he was lightly snoring.

                                   -The End-

I need a name for you guys the people reading these oneshots because I hate just calling you guys....Y'know. So if you have a name idea then comment it.....I don't know why I'm thinking of Bob?