TEN - Gingerbread house

Warnings: none
Word Count: 433

You just got home from the grocery store and entered the apartment.

You went to the store to get more supplies for the gingerbread house you and Matt had made. Well you made it, Matt just ate the supplies, that's why you had to get more.

You walked into the kitchen placing the candy on the counter next to the gingerbread house.

You went to go change into some more comfortable clothes when you took a double take.

You looked at the gingerbread house as an unamused expression took over your face.

All of the jellybeans on the gingerbread house were gone.

"Matthew! Get in here!" You called folding your arms.

He walked out from the bedroom into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He said giving you a quick peck.

"What is this?" You huffed.

"What is what?"

"This!" You gestured to the gingerbread house.

"You know I'm blind right-"

"Don't bullcrap me, Matt! Why'd you eat the jellybeans on my gingerbread house!" You exclaimed.

"I-umm-was...hungry?"

"I cant believe you!" You snapped.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." He apologized as he reached past you and took another jellybean and popped it in his mouth.

"Matt!" You gasped at the audacity of the man in front of you.

"You ruined it so your gonna help me fix it!" You stomped.

~~

You both sat at the kitchen table in front of candy and frosting.

Matt was holding two walls of the house together as you glued them together with frosting.

He quickly snagged a jellybean from the bag hoping you wouldn't notice.

"I swear, if you touch the jellybeans again, I will pour snow on your face while you sleep." You stated, staying focused on glueing the walls together.

"Is that a threat?" He joked.

"Yes."

You took few things very seriously and your gingerbread house was one of them.

You grabbed the bag of jellybeans to move them out of his grasp and Matt reached up to grab some. The whole gingerbread house fell over because no one was holding it up.

"Oh." Matt tried not to laugh.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath trying to keep your cool.

"Matthew, you have 5 seconds to run." You stated.

"It's okay, I'll fix it." His eyebrows furrowed, as he tried to fix it, breaking it even more.

"Oh." He giggled again.

"4....3...." You continued.

Matt left the kitchen slipping on his shoes.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Going to the store to get a new gingerbread house." He smiled giving you a peck.

                                     -The End-