FOUR - Drunk

Warnings: none
Word count: 981

9:00 p.m.

You stood looking in your mirror as you smoothed out the creases in your dress.

You were getting ready to go out with some girls from your work.

"I'm leaving, I love you, Matt!" You called putting your keys and phone into the little black bag you were going to bring with you to the bar.

"Wait!" He called back before you could open the door.

He walked to you before giving you a peck on the lips.

"What time are you coming back?" He asked as he pulled away.

"No later then 12:30." You answered.

"Okay, love you." He said giving you another peck.

"Love you too, bye." You giggled before leaving and shutting the door behind you.

2:30 a.m.

The room was spinning around you it felt like an endless roller coaster. The lights flashing didn't help either. The music was so loud the floor seemed to thump at every beat.

You danced on the dance floor aimlessly swinging your arms around. Your 'friends' were nowhere to be seen, you had looked for them but gave up when the DJ started playing your favorite song, so you danced, that happened an hour ago but you kept dancing.

The other people on the dance floor would scream and shout the lyrics to the songs so loud that you couldn't hear the actual song which frustrated you.

"Hey would 'ya quiet down!" You yelled but there was to many other screaming voices for anyone to hear.

"I said would 'ya be quiet!" You yelled again bumping into the man standing next to you.

It was hard enough that he thought you hit him.

"What did you say to me?" The man huffed turning around to you.

"I said would 'ya SHUT UP!" You yelled seeing the man take a step closer to you.

The movement was so hilarious to you that you burst out into uncontrollable laughter gripping onto your stomach you leaned on the man's shoulder while you laughed.

"You think this is funny?" He spat pushing you away from him.

You stumbled away still laughing before tripping on your own foot and falling face first into the ground.

"Oww!" You grumbled as you rested on the floor.

The music's vibrations traveled through the floor almost soothing you to sleep before your phone started ringing.

You started laughing at yourself for falling as you sat up on the floor and took your phone from your pocket.

It was Matt. He had called about thirty minutes ago but you didn't answer, this time you did.

"This is Y/n speaking!" You giggled.

"I know Y/n, I called you." Matt spoke.

"Y'know Matthew......I like your-I like your name! MAAAAAAATHEEEEEWW!" You laughed.

"Sweetheart, do you know what time it is?" He asked.

You didn't answer you just went silent as you listened to the music around you.

"Are you coming home soon, or should I come get you?" He questioned seeming to get more worried.

"I can't hear 'ya let me go outside so I can listen!" You giggled once more.

You sat outside on the curb holding your phone back up to your ear taking your heels off and putting them on the ground.

"You can talk-you can talk now!" You yelled in your drunken state.

"Y/n, are you drunk?" He asked.

"Pfft me.....noooo I only had like.....one-or five drinks!" You giggled.

"jesus." He sighed.

"Y'know, I think I-I think I kinda like you, Matthew!" You said smiling to your drunken self.

"Where are you?" He questioned.

"Outside!" You said bursting out into laughter again.

"Y/n, try to calm down..........what bar are you at?" He said trying to calm your laughter.

"Ok-ok I'm at the bar-the bar called S-Santoni's!" You said as your laughter died down.

"Okay I'm-" he started before you cut him off.

"I'm gonna go dance." You giggled.

A moment of silence passed before he realized what was going to happen.

"No, Y/n don't hang u-" he said before you abruptly ended the call.

You walked back in the bar and continued dancing forgetting the conversation. You got another drink and went back to the dance floor before tripping and spilling your drink all over a man's back.

"Oh I'm so- I'm so sorry!" You giggled trying to hold back your laugh.

The man turned around, it was the same guy that you bumped into earlier.

Once you saw who it was you took back your apology.

"Never-never mind I thought you were a different guy." You pouted.

"You again." The man huffed.

"Ya it's me again, we gotta problem!" You yelled getting in his face.

Matt got out of the cab and walked into the bar.

"Y/n!" He called trying to find you.

"Oh Matt! Come help me beat up this guy!" You called back as he made his way over to you.

"Y/n, we're not beating anyone up." He stated holding your shoulders.

"Why, you too scared?" The man said taking a step closer.

"Pfft, scared why would my husband be scared of you he's D-"you started before Matt cut you off.

"Dreadfully sorry about the trouble we've caused. I'm sorry she is obviously not in her right mind which is why I'm taking her home." He sighed before grabbing your hand and walking you out of the bar.

You walked out of the bar with him.

"I wanna go back!" You pouted.

"Y/n, we gotta go home." He sighed.

You pouted silently as you walked until you started laughing.

"But Matt, I left my shoes on the curb!" You laughed.

"I'll buy you new ones." He stated turning to you.

"Yay! New shoes!" You clapped as Matt turned and smiled at your drunken state.

-The End-