TWENTYFOUR - Thinking?

Warnings: NONE (I'm sorry I love fluff)
Word Count: 311

                *—Something about thinking?—*

                                7<+~‰*≈

You and Matt had just finished eating dinner, and it was time for bed.

"Wanna take a shower, I'll do the dishes." Matt suggested.

"Yeah." You said giving him a peck before heading to the bathroom.

You took a quick shower and began to change into your pajamas, which consisted of one of Matt's shirts.

It was a peaceful night, quiet, dark, and comfortable.

You walked out of the bathroom to see Matt laying in bed waiting for you.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked.

It always amazed you how his senses could pick up stuff like that, you weren't completely sure how it worked though.

"You mean our shirt." You smiled climbing in bed with him.

You clicked the side table lamp off, before cuddling up to him.

A small question popped into your head and you thought you might as well ask it.

"Do you think-" You started your head resting on his chest.

"All the time. I'm a good thinker you know." Matt interrupted. You could practically hear the small smile on his face as he said the words.

"That's not what I meant. Do you think-" You tried again.

"Yep." He interrupted once more.

"Will you quit that. I'm trying to ask you something."

"Ask away." He invited.

A pleased sigh slipped out of your mouth as you started to speak again: "Thank you-"

"Your welcome." He interrupted for the third time.

"Ugh! Now I forgot what I was going to say." You huffed annoyed at his little game.

"Something about thinking." He reminded.

".......Oh, yeah. Do you think we can go out for dinner tomorrow?" You finally asked your simple question.

"Of course, Honey." He replied kissing the top of your head.

And after you both said your "I love you-s, and your good nights you fell asleep in his arms.

                                     -The End-