NINE - Scars

Warnings: none
Word count: 298

                                       .:*+.€•~

It was one of the nights you hated, you were alone at home while Matt was out doing daredevil work.

You were waiting in bed for Matt to come home, feeling restless from the worry of if Matt was okay or not.

It was 11:00 pm and you both had work tomorrow. That worried you even more.

As the worst thoughts filled your mind you heard the window open.

A sigh of relief left your lips as you knew it was Matt.

He walked into the bedroom and you got up to check on him.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower then I'll be in bed." He replied a little out of breath as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Okay." You hummed getting more tired by the second.

You got back in bed and covered yourself with the covers as you waited for Matt to finish.

Soon enough Matt joined you in bed sliding under the covers.

"How did it go?" You asked.

"There wasn't much tonight, so it went well. I cut my hand though." He added showing you his scarred hand.

"Does it hurt?" You quizzed taking his hand in yours to get a better look.

"No, not really." He replied.

You brought his hand to your lips and gently kissed the scar on his hand, before rubbing it lightly.

".........I think I've got a scar on my lips." He smirked.

"Oh really, now." You smiled leaning in to kiss him.

As you pulled away he continued.

"I think I have another-" he said before you cut him off.

"Matt, go to bed." You giggled.

He wrapped his arms around you resting his head on your chest as you both fell asleep.

                                    -The End-