✨love like ares✨

Butters pov:I walked down the side walk and to starks pond and waited for my bf"hey leo"hey babe"I missed you oh hey Karen"bun bun "I gave Karen a hug then hot up and kissed Kenny " we ready "yeah let's go I said giving Karen a piggy back ride and walked to the movies hand in hand with Kenny *when they get there*so what are we gonna watch" what do you to wanna watch"well we can either watch the new mlp movie or we can watch the new scary movie "ooo can we watch a scary movie ken ken" yeah can we love"sure 3 tickets for that movie pls "yay" sorry kids can't be in there it's 13+"ugh she is 13 "ok then here " yay let's get some snacks I'll pay "no it's ok I will" no really you payed for the movie and I don't want you wasting your money so lete do it you to go find us seats"ok then babe come on kare bear"

Kennys pov:I walk into the movie and find a nice spot and sit down soon Butters comes with a lot of candy  popcorn and 3 drinks *after the movie*we walked back to Butters house sense his parents won't be home for 3 days we get there and he pulls out baking stuff "sit down and watch TV I'll make dinner" are you gonna need help"no I'm ok "ok then well if you need help tell me "I will"I walked over to the couch were Karen sat so what you wanna watch "can we watch dhmis" ugh sure I said turning it on and sitting on the couch*1 hr later*"kenny hun wake up"what"you fell asleep dinner is done"oh shit sorry"it's ok now come eat"ok I said getting up and sitting at the table and saw Karen was already done"hey bun bun can I have more"I looked down and it looked good so I ate it all and got more then ate that then went back to watching TV with them both

Butters pov:I get up and get some coloring supplies and some paper and coloring books  hey Karen wanna draw"fuck yeah"hehe come on ken "ok let me see a paper" kk here I said handing him a piece of paper and started drawing *later*ok done I drew a dog and a cat and a flower"it's cute look at mine"oh wow that's really good Karen"thanks"I looked over to Kenny and saw he was trying to draw a cow"this is hard"it's not that hard you got this love I said getting up and putting the pictures we all made in my room on my wall and sat down "wanna have are friends come over" hell yeah"and will have tricia and ike and firkle come over so they can play with Karen"yeah *when they all get there bc I'm l-a-z-y a-s-f *

Kennys pov:ok so what are we gonna play first I said wrapping my hands around Butters waist "how about truth or dare" hell yeah I said movie the table so we could form a circle to play "ok Kenny you go first" ok ugh Stan truth or dare dude"dare"I dare you to jump into starks pond when we go later"aight bet "your turn" aight truth or dare  clyde"truth"is it true you got rejected by that girl what's he name oh mindy"oooo "yeah but that's was like 2 months ago" ah haha ha you got rejected*slaps"ow"dont be rude ken "sorry*later*karen were going to starks po-" wtf"ahhhhh"wtf you doing"it was firkles and ikes idea to summon the ghost "really " no it was my idea look I don't need you to be bossy of me anymore "just come on you 4 let's go" fine "*at starks pond*ok Stan like I said the dare " ugh fine "ready set go I said pushing him in  hahaha " damn dude "hahah lame you weren't even gonna do it" fuck you Kenneth "eat shit I said running away from him but ended up getting hit bye a car" Kenny!

Butters pov:I dropped to my knees as the person got out there car "b-butters" Kenny"d-do-dont wo-worry i-i-i-ill be back to-"Kenny no don't go to sleep stay with me what are you doing call 911 I said to the guy just standing there I hugged Kenny crying hell ik he will be back tomorrow and I'll forget but it still hurts losing him*the next day*i woke up to Kenny by me I got up hugging him"woah what is going on"I remember "what oh" you weren't lying I'm so sorry i-i-i"hush *kisses*I'm ok "I love you " I love you to hun"love like a red I thought as I got out of bed to go make breakfast I made breakfast and we all ate and everyone came over and we all hung out and I can say I'm glad to be with Kenny he's the love of my life