Halloween Dance🎃

So, I recently made a one-shot on Valentine's Day, and it's November and Halloween just recently ended so...... A Halloween one-shot for you! I don't know why I did a Valentine's Day one-shot in the middle of October. Also, The Potatoes are 19, Nikita and Sheela are 17, and Aiden and Brynne are 20.
-V

Halloween.

Ah, yes.

Such a fun time of year.

So much CANDY.

That's what it was like every year, but now that Aru's 19, she's apparently "too old" for trick or treating. Not cool. So not cool.

And even worse.

There's a DANCE in the Otherworld!

And Aru is being forced to go!

Again, so not cool.

At least it's a costume ball?

Yeah, that barely makes it better.

Aru was currently in her room, decided whether or not to climb out of her bedroom window and run away, or actually wear the Scarlet Witch costume she had gotten for something as useless as a costume ball.

Even if I ran away, someone (Hi, mom) would catch me and force me to go Aru grudgingly admitted in her head.

Reluctantly, she pulled on her costume and styled her hair to somewhat match Wanda's. She didn't have Wanda's crown-ish thing. (A/N: SPOILER FOR MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS: Wanda died! This annoys and saddens me! 😭😭😭😭).

The potatoes were waiting for her downstairs.

Mini was dressed as Velma from Scooby-Doo.

Brynne was She-Hulk.

The twins were dressed up as black widow (Nikita) and Yelena (A/N: If you don't know her, you're not a real marvel fan) (Sheela).

Rudy was dressed as.... well, the scales on his head were showing, and he was wearing a suit with A LOT of blue and green sequins on it, so we're going for a snake-ish person-ish person?

Aiden was Doctor Strange.

Overall, they all had pretty good outfits.

There was still an hour till they had to go to the Night Bazaar, so they decided to play MONOPOLY.

As soon as Aru got the game from the closet, she said "Who's ready to play the most TRUST-BREAKING GAME IN THE WORLD?!?!?!".

Aiden facepalmed "Why are you like this Shah?".

Aru threw on a lop-sided grin as she said "Because I am."

"Are you two done flirting, because I CALL TOP HAT" Brynne shouted.

"LUCKY DUCK" Aru shouted after her, not even noticing how she teased her and Aiden before as they both grabbed their pieces and slammed them on the board. Aiden however, noticed very much, and wouldn't look away from whatever he was doing with Shadowfax.

They all grabbed their pieces. Sheela decided to sit out, Nikita followed her twin, and Rudy didn't even know how to play.

Mini somehow managed to grab both electric company and water works! When Aru landed on New York Avenue and practically screamed "YEAH", as New York Avenue was her winning property (A/N: It's mine. 😂 It's practically OP when you get a hotel on it, and house are C-H-E-A-P!).

Houses were practically gone but were being generously donated as people got hotels.

BAM! Aru got a double. Then again. Then again. Aru said some words under her breath that the author is generously NOT writing here.