Lights, Camera, Action!

Camila sank to her knees. "How? How could this happen?" She muttered, holding her head in her hands. Rowan crouched next to her and enveloped her in his arms. She sobbed, her heart broken, composure lost.

"I can't promise you that everything will be okay," Rowan started "but you need to know that people want to help you. They care about you," Rowan cupped Camila's cheek in his hand. "I care about you,".

He kissed Camila's forehead, and started to get up, but a grip on his arm made him stop. "Don't leave," she pleaded. "I won't" Rowan promised, and then wrapped Camila in another warm, comforting embrace.

"Aaaand, cut!" Director Shakhuni said. Aiden and Aru immediately jumped apart. "That's a roll for today! See you all tomorrow!" Director Shakhuni said.

Aru went over to Mini. "Mini, help me, do you have hand sanitizer? I really need it, I am disgusted," she complained. "Don't worry, I know completely of your hate for Aiden. Here, take a squirt," Mini sighed. "Thanks," Aru said, and she rubbed it all over her hands. She wiped her forehead using her sleeve.

"You have any food?" Aru asked "I'm starving,". "That is Brynne's job, not mine, and we're all going to her penthouse later." Mini explained "But I have a protein bar if you want one".

"Yes, pleeeease!" Aru said, glad she was with her best friend. "Double Choco, you're favorite," Mini said. Aru took the protein bar and ripped it open. "'Av I e'ah tol' ooh 'ow muh I wuv ooh?" Aru said, her mouth stuffed, which translated to "Have I ever told you how much I love you?". Mini smiled at her. "Multiple times, Aru, Multiple times. But you should talk with your mouth full! Your spit could get out, and then it could land on someone and they could-". "Die?" Aru finished. Mini nodded.

Aru devoured the rest of the protein bar and said "I gotta run. You wanna come to my house? My mom just came back from a dig site" Aru asked. "Sure, but you never leave this early unless you're... my gods Aru," Mini groaned "Again?".

Aru grinned as she held up 3 fingers, then put one down, and then another. When she folded down the last finger, a second later, a loud "SHAH!" rang through the studio. Aru's grin only grew wider.

"Come on, before he gets me back!" Aru rushed. "That also means we're taking my car," Mini said, striding ahead of Aru. "I was just about ask you that. I call shotgun.".

"There's no one else to be in shotgun!"

"Sorry. Habit."

The best-friends got in Mini's Honda. "So, I'm not even sure if I want to ask you this but, uh, what prank did you pull exactly?" Mini asked once they were out of the parking lot. "A bucket of whipped cream and shaving cream, waiting to be dumped on the unsuspecting person as soon as they open the door," Aru answered. "I'm sorry I asked." Mini said.

"You realize the all the people put age in the team are going to Brynne's penthouse, right?" Mini asked. "You mean Aiden's coming?" Aru groaned "Dang it!".

"Well, you can't not go!" Mini said. "I'll just be careful," Aru decided. "Yup, that's a good idea," Mini agreed. Mini pulled into the driveway behind the museum. Aru opened the garage door. "Mom! You home?" Aru shouted into the museum. No answer. "Hey Greg," Aru said, running her hand over the trunk of the elephant statue. "Sherrilyn! Glad to see you're here!" Aru said, spotting the security guard.

"Hey 'Ru, Mini," Sherrilyn greeted them. "Did Mom come back? She said she was," Aru asked. "Sorry kid. Something came up at her work. She apologizes though," Sherrilyn explained. "Oh. I-It's fine," Aru said, her breath hitching on itself. "Come on, Mini. Let's go to my room," Aru said. Mini nodded.

"Let's get ready for the party. I may not have Nikita's sense of style, but I can try to make you look pretty," Mini said, trying to distract Aru. "Sure," Aru said, glad her best friend was here with her.