The New Recruit (4k special)

A/N: READ THIS OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND A THING!

PEOPLE! WE JUST GOT 3K VEIWS!!!!!!! Well, we actually got 3K VEIWS forever ago, but still, we have this oneshot that I promised. We're closer to 4k now.

Edit : We are past 4K.
Another Edit: You guys are booming this. We're almost at 5K.
Another edit: we are past 5K

So, this is extremely long. Very different from Cannon, so don't go saying "THat'S NoT hOw iT wAs iN THe BOoK!!!". Just don't. It's annoying.

Storyline of the AU:

This is a Gang AU. In this AU, the world is run by different gangs. It used to be run by Kingdom, the group of founders that founded most of the world, and one day they just disappeared. The villages went into chaos.

The Castaways, Aru's gang, is one of the most powerful. This gang is made of people from any culture, religion, age group, race, ability, that were left to fend for themselves, a.k.a. Castaways.

Aru has been the leader of this gang since she was 12 (When her mom and dad died on a mission), and now she's 17. No one underestimates her, even though she might be young, she is very experienced in the field. Her sort-of-sisters, Kara, Mini, Brynne, Nikita, and Sheela, are the most important people in the world to her, and if someone hurt them, she would kill them. Literally, I'm not joking. She has before.

She hand-trains almost every recruit so they'd be able to defend themselves, whether they be as young as 5, or as old as 50.

One day, they get a new recruit.

There's obviously more to it than that but I don't want to spoil it. And they have their powers and weapons, which also contributes to them being the most powerful gang. It's sort of futuristic, because of the technology and stuff.

Also, Codenames.

Aru: Lightning
Mini: Doctor Death/DD/Doc. (It's lame, I know. I couldn't come up with anything else)
Brynne: Tornado
Kara: Ray (You know, like a RAY of sunlight)
Nikita: Poison Ivy
Sheela: Oracle
Hira: Morph
Rudy: Scales

One part of this is promptly based on a prompt that @Honeii-Hufflepuff  gave me. I don't know if my tags work or not, so if it doesn't, I'll just comment it on the side.

Warning: Minor Cursing. Blood. Death. Betrayal. All that classic author stuff.

Also, I'm working on like three one shots at once including this, so don't blame me if this comes out late.

It's mostly going to be Aru and Aiden's POV, but there's like two or three parts that aren't and those are going to be really small.

It started writing this on January 13th. It has been published on March 27. Over 2 over dang months.

Dam. This thing itself is over 400 words long.

"Doc! What's going on at the tech unit?" Aru almost screamed into the mic after she heard the sound of multiple gunshots. Only silence came. Aru gritted her teeth. She couldn't lose someone else.

Then a beep.

"We're fine, Lightning! It's only nearby, the Vigilantes are sending warning shots!  They're practically a mile away! That's it! Though they do know we're here, which isn't really a good thing." Mini whispered into the mic. Aru sighed in somewhat relief.