Happy Birthday Aru!

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ARUNDHATI SHAH!!!!! SHE WAS BORN ON THIS DAY HOW MANY EVERY YEARS AGO!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!

We here have a one shot to celebrate! Let's get on with it!

You'd think you'd let into your own house on your birthday.

Not in Aru's case.

Almost as soon as she came downstairs in her Iron Man pajamas, she was handed an outfit in a box by Nikita, forced to put it on, and then was pushed across the street to Aiden's house.

Wonderful, isn't it?

At least the outfit was really pretty. It were constellation patterns and grey winds and suns and moons all over the short black dress, with a black long sleeve hoodie-ish type design top over the dress. There was a ring coming off of the front of the hoodie-ish part, with chains that connected from the ring to the back of the dress. It came with net leggings, lightning bolt earrings, and black high heel boots.

She was somehow able to get across the road without falling miserably, mainly because her sisters were practically holding her up and dragging her, at the same exact time, which Aru didn't think was possible

She was almost thrown into Aiden's house, and ended up in Aiden's arms, who seemed just about as surprised as Aru was. Which was what Aru thought until Nikita told Aiden "You know the drill. Do her hair, spend some time with her, we'll call you over when the preparations are done,". "Am I the only one who didn't know about this ambush?" Aru asked. Everyone nodded or conveyed a similar message in a different way.

Then Aru's sisters left and it was just Aru and Aiden. "You know how to do hair?" Aru asked her boyfriend. Aiden nodded, somewhat staring at Aru. "What? Did I get a stain on the dress?!? Nikita would kill me if I did!" Aru asked, looking at her dress. "No! No, you don't have a stain or anything. You just look really..." Aiden trailed off. "Fine?" Aru asked, remembering the time before. Aiden shook his head grinning. He was remembering that time too.

"You look beautiful," He said, tucking a stray hair from Aru's loose braid behind her ear. Aru leaned into his hand. Aru pressed a quick kiss to Aiden's cheek and grabbed his hand. "Come on! I wanna see if you can do my hair pretty!" Aru said.

"That was a gram-" Aiden was cut off with Aru mocking him. "That was a grammatically incorrect sentence, blah blah, blah, Wifey! Come on!". Aiden laughed and pulled her over to the bathroom, where there was practically a whole salon set up.

"Wow Wifey. All for me? You really are obsessed with me," Aru teased. Aiden kissed her forehead and replied "Definitely,". Aru blushed as Aiden led her to the seat. 

He took Aru's braid out gently, and ran his fingers through the soft strands of dark brown hair, slowly untangling the bigger knots with his hands. He grabbed a comb and brushed out the smaller knots.

He started weaving her hair into two braids on each side of her head, leading down into a small pig tail section on each side.

"Who knew you are such a good hairstylist?" Aru asked, wiggling one of the pigtails. Aiden flushed and said "I do my mom's hair sometimes,". Aru got up and wrapped her arms around Aiden's neck to hug him. "I love it!" She mumbled against his shoulder. "You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for," . Aiden pulled Aru closer. "Happy Birthday Shah," He mumbled "I love you,".

"Love you too,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the