You know, just Aiden being obsessed with Aru

Aiden Acharya wasn't one to smile very often. And after what he'd been through, that was pretty fair. Of course, there were people he was a lot more comfortable around. Brynne, his mom, - and as much as he hated it - Rudy. But even then, it was only occasional.

But Aru Shah didn't know that.

Of course she didn't. The only thing he did around her was smile.

Every sassy remark, every embarrassing moment, every single thing she did was mesmerizing.

Gosh, Aiden was obsessed with her. And he hated it.

At first he thought it was a simple crush, until.. Well...

Until she was in every thought and emotion, in every action and word. He just couldn't get her off his mind. It drove him crazy, her smile, her laugh, her wit, her charm. It made Aiden want to kiss her and strangle her at the same time.

Though, Aiden supposed it made him notice the more depressing factors about her. Her desperate desire to prove herself as something worthy of time and attention. To prove she shouldn't be thrown away.

But in Aiden's eyes, she was perfect. She didn't need to change herself at all. Aru Shah was her own soul and identity. It should be illegal for someone like that to feel so insecure.

He'll admit, at first, she was a bit... odd. You can't really expect "I know where you live!" to be a good first impression. But it made him smile. He'd found himself smiling at the moment later, when Brynne was over. Of course, the reincarnate of Bhima noticed this behavior and bugged him until he told her.

Aiden tried ignoring it for a while. It never worked. Aru Shah would just waltz right back in like it was no problem. He was terrified.

He was starting to think it was little more than a crush.

A/N: Short, quick, adorable, and Aruden. There you go.