Song of Death Potatoes React To Aru And Aiden Wiki Page

A/N: Okay, so this whole thing breaks the fourth wall really badly, but when we get to the interactions part, instead of saying the book name, it's going to say "Year" instead. Like instead of "Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes", it's going to say "Year 3". But we're not going to get to that.

Prepare for some serious second-hand embarrassment.

The day had started out normal. Until it wasn't.

The Potatoes had gathered up and were at the Museum of Ancient Indian Art and Culture. They were hanging out like normal.

And then a random kid (Me) appeared behind Brynne. "'Ello there!" She said.  Brynne then swung her mace instinctively at her, sending her into a wall. "Yup. I deserved that." She said, somewhat getting up.

"Brynne! How many times have I said look before you hit?" Mini said, rushing towards the unknown girl. Brynne shrugged.

"Eh. I'm fine. I'm about to put two of you through torture anyway," the girl said. She snapped her fingers, and suddenly, all the potatoes were in the Palace of Illusions!

The girl was gone, though, but Aru and Mini didn't notice, as they immediately greeted the palace. Aru went as far as hugging the walls. "Hello palace!" Mini said cheerfully. "Hi!" The palace said back, and a bunch of snacks popped into the air.

"Umm, Shah, Mini, where are we? And how is this place talking?" Brynne said, uncertainly reaching for a plate of Chicken 65.

"Brynne! Don't be rude! The Palace has feelings!" Mini scolded Brynne. "It's fine!" The Palace remarked "You two were like that too,".

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are we here?" Aiden asked. Before the Palace could answer, multiple blue flashes came from where Brynne had been standing before. She had turned from herself to a dog to a wolf to an elephant to herself again. She had the plate of the Chicken 65 in her hand, her eyes wide.

Uh oh Aiden thought. This was always what happened when Brynne tasted really, really bad food.

But much to Aiden surprise, Brynne started stuffing more of the savory Indian snack into her mouth. "Zis zuff zis goo," she said.

"Translation, Aiden?" Aru asked, but before Aiden could answer, the Palace cried out "Hooray! I knew Bhima always had an appetite for good food! I'm glad you like it!".

"And Draupadi! I've missed you too!" The Palace exclaimed. "Uh, could you call me Aiden?" Aiden asked. "Of course!" The Palace said cheerfully.

"Palace, are we in the Kingdom of Death?" Mini asked. "I'm afraid we are. But V has told me to help her! Come! Sit!" The Palace said, bringing cloud seats for them to sit in. Everyone got in their seat, and the Palace brought them into a line, floating above the ground. A TV popped up in front of them.

"Who's V?" Aru asked. "It's the girl, isn't it?" Mini asked. "Yup!" The Palace said "She wanted me to make you react to something. Here it is!".

An image appeared on the TV screen. If Aru didn't know any better, she'd say it'd be a Wikipedia page.

"Is this... A fandom page?" She asked. The Palace replaced the screen with a thumbs up for a second, and then switched back to the Fandom Page.

"Now I'm worried," Aiden said. "Of course, you are, Ammamma," Brynne rolled her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH WE HAVE OUR OWN FANDOM!!!" Aru shouted. She was inches away from the TV.

~~~After explaining, A.K.A the fourth wall crumbling slowly ~~~

Aruden One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें