19: "We're going to Dauntless."

Sorry this is so short and it took so long.

*Caleb's pov*

(y/d/n- your dad's name)

There was a thump on the door and a load groan. Suddenly the door opened and Y/n and Will fell in. My father, Marcus and y/n's father run to them and help Will up. He's bleeding from his neck and seems to have lost a lot of blood.

Y/n's clothes are covered in so much scarlet blood I can't tell if it's hers, Will's or... Where was Beatrice? And mother? And Y/n's mother? She looks at me with a pained look in her eyes and she shook her head.

A strangled cry emerged from my gut but was cut short by the arrival of a third person.

"Beatrice!" I yelled, alerting everyone to her presence. Before my father could even arrive back Y/n was on top of my sister, her hands around her throat.

"How could you! How dare you! You tried to kill him! You would have let him die! TRAITOR!" Y/n screeched at Beatrice. My father and I ran forward and pried her off Beatrice and I held Y/n to my chest, rubbing her back.

"Shhh. It's okay. You're okay. Shhh." I whisper to her, kissing her hair. Suddenly she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself closer to me, her tiny frame rattling with sobs.

"She let mum die. She let Natalie die. She shot Will." She whisper-sobbed into my ear. I just clutched her small figure and held her up until her tears stopped and her body went limp. That's when I first notice the bullet wound in her shoulder. Beatrice clutches a similar wound in the opposite shoulder. Carrying Y/n to the part of the abandoned building we used an operating room I begin to wonder how it will feel to operate on a girl I think the world of. Marcus brings me out of my thoughts.

"We must remove the bullets from each girl's shoulder and patch up Will."

"I'm most worried about Y/n." I say gesturing to the girl in my arms. "Since she is the only unconscious one of the three." Beatrice nods, as if to say 'Sure that's why you're worried.' I smile snidely back at her. My father agrees with me and we quickly remove the bullet from her arm and stich it. Then we move onto Will and finally Beatrice.

*Y/n's pov*

I woke to see Caleb's kind face watching me, I rose and wondered what had happened as the last thing I remembered was help Will get up after Tris shot him. Caleb explains to me that I tried to kill Tris and then cried and finally fell unconscious. My shoulder is killing me but I don't want to stop moving it, knowing soon I'll have to use a gun again. My father walks in and sits opposite me, next to Caleb.

"Y/d/n are you sure this is wise? After all she's been through?" Marcus askes.

"No but we haven't got another choice." My dad looks at me. "We're going to Dauntless."

A/n:

Hope you enjoyed the book. Sorry the chapter just comes to a natural end here.

Love Ocean xx