01

i hate waking up every morning. well, basically i hate waking up every damn time.

and luke wasn't helping me in going back to sleep.

i hear him saying something to me, but i was way more focused on his arm snaking its way to my waist, pulling me closer.

we're just 26, but he still makes me feel the same since the day i fell for him and when he asked me to be his wife.

"good morning beautiful." he said.

"go away luke." i groaned. i hear him chuckle and he gave me kisses on my neck, then to my jaw, then to my cheeks, then to my nose.

"lucas robert hemmings. please." i said. i opened my eyes, only to see him already on top of me.

his hair was a mess and the smile on his face can't be removed. i smiled and pinched his cheek.

i pushed him away and got up. only to hear our laughter and the noise from robbie outside. i opened the door and was hugged by the little 7 year old.

"mom! dad! can we go to uncle calum's later?" he asked. i felt luke's presence beside me and he messed with robbie's hair. luke nodded.

"sure sweetie. why not go take a bath now while i go prepare breakfast?" i said.

robbie nodded. "can daddy help me?" he asked.

luke got robbie and carried him. "well come on then buddy!" luke said. i hear robbie squeal and they both laughed.

i was left smiling and went downstairs.

~ ;