calum

4 years after the murder, 4th year inside the mental hospital

***

luke and sydney were seated on the same table while waiting for calum.

luke was holding sydney's hand while sydney was staring blankly on the table.

she was taken to a special ward because of the events three days ago.

she saw jimmy parrish right at her door.

"n..no." she whispered to herself as she shook in fear.

"h-help!!!" she yelled. in a blink of an eye, he was already near her, strangling her on her bed and he started placing cuts on her thighs.

then the door flew open.

"DOC! SHE'S STRANGLING AND CUTTING HERSELF!" she heard someone yell.

she didn't understand why they didn't see him at that time. and she remembered when she cried for how many times in the special ward.

she even remembered seeing michael near her. talking to her. then in a blink of an eye, he was already strangling her.

luke drew back sydney's attention when he muttered calum's name.

sydney looked up, only to see her friend who was thinner than ever, the bags under his eyes were darker.

"this place is shit." he complained.

luke chuckled and looked at sydney.

"how are you, sydney?" calum asked.

"shitty. people wouldn't believe me that i saw jimmy in my room." she said.

luke and calum lookes at each other then back to sydney.

they knew that she was having hallucinations more often.

***

the next morning, sydney was awaken by the sounds of rushing footsteps and loud voices.

she peeked through the small squared window at her door and she saw the nurses running with doctors and police.

she recognized one of the nurses.

"glenda! hey! what's happening?!" she asked.

"a patient committed suicide sweetheart." glenda said.

"who?" she asked.

"i'm sorry, miss fallon. i have to go." she said quickly, and left.

"no, wait! who committed suicide?!" sydney yelled.

"patient 43523 Calum Hood is pronounced dead approximately at 6-7 in the morning." she heard one police say.

what?

calum? no.

no, it can't be.

"no!" she cried.

she broke down, and cried.

~ ;