06

at first i was shocked.

they were just a few feet away from me.

they don't look alive, nor dead. but i know they are.

"hi syd." michael said.

i started crying. i covered my mouth to cover my sobs, but it wasn't effective.

camilla came to me first and comforted me, just like before. then jane comes next.

so many thoughts came into my mind.

why are they here?

how come i can still feel their touch on my skin and hear their voices right now?

"is that how you say that you miss us syd? no hugs and squeal like before?" ashton asked. i let out a chuckle and they did too.

i felt jane's hand wipe my tear-stained cheeks and they both hugged me.

michael and ashton came next and they gave me a group hug.

when they let go, jane, camilla, and ashton backed away, leaving me and michael near each other.

he still looked the same. the same michael i fell in love with.

"can i see him?" he asked.

i knew what he meant.

i smiled and bit my lip. i led them to robbie's room and i slowly opened the door. i entered and saw him sleeping peacefully.

i hear jane and camilla gasp.

"oh my god, he looks so much like you mike." camilla said.

i saw michael smile.

"mini michael aye? don't let him dye his hair syd." ashton joked.

"i wont for sure. luke will be mad." i said.

then i found myself looking at michael, who went near robbie and he just simply looked at his son. with full of love.

"we'll leave you two for a while." jane whispered. i nodded and they left.

michael touched robbie's head carefully.

"he looks handsome like his dad." he said. i rolled my eyes.

"still cocky at times huh?" i joked. he winked and we both let out a chuckle.

~ ;