11

calum

opening the gates made those memories we've been trying hard not to remember go back.

i looked at luke who was nervous as hell.

"hey, bud, whatever happens, we'll save robbie okay?" i said.

luke looked at me and he nodded, he hugged me tight and we entered the building.

my heart was pounding and our eyes were looking all over the place.

"guess what little boy, your daddy's here." i heard his voice.

i immediately looked at luke and my eyes widened.

we both hid at a large pillar.

i remembered this exact pillar.

this is where ashton stood and started counting when we played.

i wiped the tears from my eyes.

not now cal, go save robbie.

"you two better get out where you are hiding right now before i find you again and kill you."

my heart pounded so loud, i can almost hear it.

i can hear robbie crying, which broke my heart. he was my best friend's son of course, and i love him just like he was my own.

i looked at luke

"we'll hide. we'll lure that fucker away from robbie, then we save him." luke whispered.

i nodded.

"i guess you want to play again huh? alright then, one fucking round." he said.

"one."

luke and i ran to a hallway. when he was already at six, luke and i were hiding at a room where there was this huge closet.

"when he gets in here, i tackle him, then you run and go get robbie, okay?" luke said.

"no. n-no dude! i'm not leaving without you!" i said.

"what's important here is robbie, not me." he said.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me man, you are important to robbie. to sydney. t-to me!" i said.

he sighed.

"just stick to the plan cal. i will.. i'll try to catch up." he said.

god, luke was crazy.

~ ;