12

calum

i did what luke told me to do. i hid inside the closet and he hid behind the door.

we heard footsteps getting closer and closer and my heart pounded louder and faster.

"blondie, where are you?"

i peeked through the hole on the closet and saw him getting inside the room we were in and seconds later, luke jumped on his back and started pinning him down.

"calum, run!" he yelled. i got out and was about to go to the door when i hesitated.

luke yelled one more time and tears were coming out of my eyes.

i ran, sobbing out only one word. no.

i saw robbie who was still tied on a chair, with red and puffy eyes.

i got him out and robbie hugged me tight.

"u..uncle cal! whe-where's daddy?!" he asked.

i wiped the tears on my cheeks and then we heard a gunshot.

my heart pounded faster and faster.

"uncle c-cal?" i hear robbie's tiny voice, bringing me back to my senses.

holy shit.

***

sydney

i got out of the car and just stood there. i kept fidgeting and walking around, worrying about the events happening inside.

but then i heard gunshot from inside.

i turned around, facing the building. my eyes widened.

"c-cal? luke?!" i yelled. worry came over me and i started panicking.

i called 911 immediately.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"h-hello? p-please send an ambulance and police here! please! you've got to hurry!" i cried.

"ma'am, please calm down-"

"dammit, don't tell me to calm down right now! an escaped prisoner is inside this building, my son is his fucking hostage, my friend and husband is inside there and who knows what is happening! now you will fucking send them immediately here at willford street where you can find an old abandoned building!" i yelled.

tears were coming out of my eyes uncontrollably. i caught sight of robbie and calum running out of the building and i immediately ran past the gates.

i wasn't even near to them yet, i already saw who i never expected to come out of the doors of the building, and my heart sank.

from worry, fear was now what i can feel.

"r-run.. RUN!!" i yelled.

~ ;