jimmy

the night of the murder

***

michael stopped breathing. tears were coming out of sydney's eyes.

she heard a groan from behind them and her fists clenched.

it was like anger took over her, like someone else was controlling her body.

she pulled the knife out of michael's chest and she stood up and walked angrily towards him. he began to sat up but she stepped on his chest.

"sydney no!" luke yelled by the time he realized what she was about to do.

"you fucker!" sydney yelled as she started stabbing jimmy how many times.

"sydney!" calum yelled. but she ignored it.

she punched on his face. "that's for ashton." and again. "that's for camilla." she said, her anger getting more and more.

she punched him again. "that's for jane!" and again. "and that's for michael! you killed my friends, and the boy i love so much!" she yelled. her fists hurts, but the pain she felt was nothing compared to the pain she felt inside.

calum and luke lifted her up away from jimmy who's almost dead.

"fuck you! go rot in hell!" she yelled continuously, with sobs coming out of her mouth, she tried to get away from the boys' grips on her, but they wouldn't let her go.

"sydney, enough!" calum yelled.

she looked up and saw that they were both crying.

"please." luke sobbed.

the police were already here, and the paramedics too. sydney gave up and they all sat on the ground, catching their breaths.

they hugged each other as they cried in fear. although it ended, in their minds, it never did.

~ ;