epilogue

she never understood as to why she was in a mental hospital.

but then memories came flooding back, and she remembers vividly things that happened years before.

calum, luke and sydney were all taken into a mental hospital.

they were diagnosed as insane and severely depressed.

luke was also diagnosed to having bipolar disorder. calum was also diagnosed to be very sucidal.

and as for sydney, she was diagnosed schizophrenic, suicidal, anorexic, and was labeled as very insane.

of course calum and luke couldn't blame her, because out of the three, sydney was the one who was mostly affected to what happened, that it turned her into this.

she remembered the day they were taken away from their homes a few months after the funeral. she was taken away because her mom found her with a large cut on both of her wrists.

she remembered the nights in the hospital when she'd cut and eat less, or none, and the nurses finds her with bloody wrists.

she remembered when she'd go insane, that she thinks michael and the rest of her friends were there, or that jimmy parrish was in the same building.

she remembered the days when she just spends the whole day inside her room, talking to herself or whispering michael's name all over again.

she remembered robbie.

but he wasn't the little seven year old son she and luke has.

he was also a patient. an 11 year old boy diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder, who's room was just beside sydney's.

she remembered the day she told luke she loves him, and they felt happy even for the tiniest bit because of their current situation.

she even remembered the night when it all happened, when she repeatedly stabbed the gruesom killer repeatedly until she was satisfied and was being pulled away forcefully by luke and calum.

she remembered, that she was laughing, and crying as she threw the knife away.

she even remembered the day.. when nurses, doctors, and the police came running down the hall. only to see that it was too late.

too late to save calum.

she remembered all those things. she remembered the life she thought she had after her friends died, but she could never distinguish what was real and what was not anymore.

and she could never even bring back the sanity that she needs.

~ ;

(unedited a/n)

im really sorry that i have to end this sooner!!!!

yes, this is the end :( i hope you guys loved it?? i know it was kinda early? sooooo should i post a few bonus chapters for you guys? :)

will be posting a thank you chap later :) please do read.