第3章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

'I've been walking for a while now' I thought looking around, walking towards a tree I sit down and lean into the tree; closing my eyes.

Falling into a slumber.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

__
Tanjiro's pov

I was walking down a path towards my new mission. When I see a silhouette; walking towards it. I see it's a female.

Slightly blushing, I admire her features. She had (h/c) tied up in a braid leaving some strands out. I decided to wake her up.
Slightly tapping her I call out "Miss.. —Miss!"
She opened her eyes fluttering them a bit. I gasp and blush a bit more. 'Her (e/c) eyes are so beautiful ' I thought.

"Are you okay, what's your name?" I asked her. She stared at me and glared "Raiden (y/n), what's your name?" 'I never heard a last name like that before' I thought until I realized I haven't answered her yet "Tanjiro Kamado!"I accidentally shout.

"May I travel with you for a bit, ..I don't quite know where I am at the moment." She asks
I thought for a moment. 'I can't bring her with me!! She might get hurt, maybe I should take her near the village near by.' "Sorry but I can't let you travel with me you might get hurt" I answer her. She stares at me for a bit before she speaks up "I know how to use a sword/(katana?) and polearm, let me travel with you." I stare at her for a bit and finally gave in "okay.. I guess" I help her get up and motion her to follow me.

__
HEEY SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT IM THINKING OF IDEAS.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.