第5章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

               0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
        VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

"Now listen to me! Here's the deal.. my point is this, ok? It's not about the money! What I can't forgive is your lack of intent to eat my udon, all right?!"the shop keeper yelled.

"I'm so sorry! Please server me another bowl" tanjiro apologizes "So, you're gonna eat?"the shopkeeper questions "Yes!" Tanjiro answers the shopkeeper leans forward and speaks up "You'd better eat this time!" "Yes I shall!" Tanjiro shouts "All right!"the shopkeeper shouts back.

Suddenly the shopkeeper points at nezuko and yells "so are you! If you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo first! What's it for anyway, take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!!"

Tanjiro takes hold of the shopkeepers hand and leans forward and shouts "I'd like a bowl of udon! I'd like two bowls!" Tanjiro raises two fingers.

"-R-Right!"the shopkeeper grunts.

(Y/n's PoV)

As Tanjiro got his udon he started to slurp it intensely. I make a face of disgust.
After Tanjiro finished he Shouted "Thank you very much for the meal! That was delicious!" Tanjiro waves and turns his head towards me and squeaks as he saw my face of disgust and blush's "sorry.."he squeaks.

"As long as you get it, fine! Come back again !" The shopkeeper smiles as he waves his hand.

Tanjiro goes back to holding my hand making me take my hand away from him; he frowns and speaks up "we're sorry about that, Nezuko.. leaving you behind like that..."

Suddenly nezuko glares straight ahead and stops me and Tanjiro from walking any further.

"What's wrong, nezuko?" Tanjiro asks as we both turned are head to where nezuko was glaring at.