第22章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                        0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
                VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:

"So irritating. Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?"Rui squints his eyes.
Tanjiro throws the box on the ground as he slowly walks out from behind the tree "I'll never hand Nezuko or Y/n over to you!" "Very well then, I'll just kill you and then take them both." "I'll cut off your head first!"Tanjiro glares at the demon "That's the spirit!"Rui tilts his head and smirks.

"I'd like to see you try it." Rui lowers his head as he lifts his hand towards his face slowly looking back up, he lifts his hair showing his eyes, lower moon five.

══.★..═══════════

"I don't like that look in your eyes. Don't tell me you think you're going to be able to defeat me!"Rui growls as he lifts his hand and attaches webs onto Nezuko.

Rui went to capture y/n as well, but failed in doing so, as she took her polearm swinging it around her cutting the threads.

Rui grunted in response and sent another set of webs at her planning to catch her off guard, he secretly sent out webs behind her leg as she was distracted. Successfully capturing her, taking her weapon away from her as well.

'Damn it!' Y/n let out a frustrated sigh as the webs tightened around her.

Tanjiro gasps watching as Rui snatches the two girls "Y/N! NEZUKO!"Tanjiro shouts "There, I've taken them both now. Now do you understand your role?"
"LET THEM GO!"
"But I told you I'd spare your life, at least, if you didn't defy me."
Nezuko growls and gathers all her energy left in her to lift her hand and scratch Rui's pale face.
Tanjiro took this chance to dash toward Rui shouting as he ran; Rui shoots out threads at Tanjiro.