第23章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                        ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:

Fast footsteps could be heard running toward the unconscious female lying on the floor with golden blood surrounding her.

The brunette looked up and was about to block the attack when he got interrupted by an electro energy blocking the attack.
"Oh, my..."The female with a butterfly clip in her hair looked up at the new person who had shown up, hovering over the unconscious female.

The male indigo's eyes glowed harshly and glared toward the people in front of him, his indigo hair flowed as the wind blew around him, and the female under him.

══.★..═══════════

"Who are you? May I ask?"The woman with the butterfly hair clip asked as she turned to face the newcomer.

The male in front of the woman glared harshly at her "You don't need to know who I am." Scaramouche stood in a stance "Hmm.. then I guess I'll have to force you to come with us as well!"The women smiled.

"Tomioka? What are you doing protecting demons? I thought you said we could never get along with demons... I have to say.. this is why no one likes you, you know."The woman giggles.
"Now then Tomioka, would you please move out of the way." "I don't... I don't think I'm disliked.."
"Oh, dear... I do apologize, you are only hearing about this now then? I'm sorry... I didn't mean for you to find out this way."

'What the hell are these people blabbering about' Scaramouche huffs as he glances towards his sister making sure not to let his guard down.

"Boy! What you're protecting there is a demon, I don't want you to get hurt so please move away." "Y-you're mistaken! ... I mean, you're not mistaken, but... she's my little sister!" "Oh my!"
"Is that true? Poor soul... in that case, I shall use a gentle poison to kill her so she won't suffer."The woman smirked as she lifted her sword.