第11章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

             0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
      VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

➦ Recap:
Tanjiro places the box down in front of the kids "In case of an emergency, I'm leaving this box behind. It'll protect you two if something were to happen.. Okay we're going now"Tanjiro stands up and turns to grab (y/n) hand and walks away with a crying zenitsu following behind.

══.★. .═══════════

Zenistu grabbed onto the back of (y/n)s kimono "Tanjiro! Hey, tanjiro.. you'll protect protect me and raiden, right? You'll protect us right?"Zenitsu's grip tightened on (y/n). 'Why does he have to hold onto me so tightly..'(y/n) became to feel discomfort.

"Zenistu, I'm sorry, but... I've got a broken leg and ribs from my previous battle. And neither are fully healed yet. So-"Tanjiro faced us.

Suddenly, Zenistu growled "what do you mean, broken bones? Don't go breaking any bones on me!" Zenistu grabbed his head "If you've got fractures, you can't possibly protect me or raiden! W-w-We're gonna die!!"zenitsu screamed "What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?! I'm gonna die now! Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die!"Zenitsu continued to scream.

(Y/n) looks towards Tanjiro who looks back at her and cracks a tiny smile. A face of disappointment is appeared on her face as she looked back towards Zenistu.

Zenitsu continued to scream "Broken bones? How could you? I'm a dead man now! 99.9% dead!" Zenistu starts to have a tantrum.

"Zenistu, quite down!" Tanjiro gave a look of concern "You'll be alright!"(y/n) said with a hint of annoyance.

"Don't sugarcoat it!"zenitsu cried "I'm not! I can tell, all right? Zenistu, you're- No don't!"Tanjiro yelled.

"You shouldn't be here"(Y/n) said with concern for the children. "M-mister, we heard scratching sounds from inside that box!"The Boys voice trembled.

"B-but still, it can't just be left behind!" Tanjiro frowned.

The little girl came running towards (y/n) and hugged her, (y/n) sighed and pat the little girls head.

"The box, it's more important to me than my own life!"Tanjiro continued to frown.

Suddenly, the building shook.

Zenistu screamed and bended over only to push Tanjiro and the little girl out of (y/n)s arms.

"Sorry! My butt-"Zenistu got cut off when the rooms changed.

(Y/n)s eyes went wide 'How did.. How did the rooms change' "I'm gonna 𝐃𝐈𝐄!" Zenitsu yelled "We're dead, we're dead, we're dead, I'm telling you guys!"Zenitsu cried. "Tanjiro and I got split up! But at least I have you raiden!"Zenitsu Trembled "Teruko!"The little boy called out. "No, no, no! Don't be so loud"Zenitsu held onto the little boy. 'How do we get out of here'(Y/n) started to scan the room.

"If you're too loud, the bad guy will hear you, and it won't be pretty! Come on, let's step outside!"Zenitsu continued to cry "Why outside? Are you trying to escape all by yourself?"the boy asked.

"All this constant whining about dying... Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"The boy tore his arm away from Zenitsu's grasp. "Clinging onto a younger person and women... don't you feel pathetic?"The boy spoke with anger, (Y/n) chuckled.
"What are you wearing that sword on your waist for anyways?"the boy asked.

"Those words cut so deep." Zenitsu held his stomach. "That's not it! I'm not gonna be any use anyway!" Zenitsu dragged the boy and (y/n) "Let us go!" The boy yelled.

      ╔.★. .═══════════╗
TO BE CONTINUED..
╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/NHelloo everyone!! How are you? Sorry it's kinda short lmao, the next chapter should be longer

A/N
Helloo everyone!! How are you?
Sorry it's kinda short lmao, the next chapter should be longer. I'll be posting it tomorrow ( ' ▽ ' ).

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.