第8章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

               0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
        VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

Recap:

(Y/n) was caught off guard; she tried to kick off the male but was unable to because the man kept his hold on her."PLEASE MARRY ME! YOU MUST BE A GODDESS SENT FROM HEAVEN TO MARRY ME! I'M ZENISTU AGATSUMA! PLEASE MARRY ME!"The male pushed his head into her thighs. Tanjiro made a face of disgust and pulled off the male "RAIDEN WON't BE MARRYING YOU! STOP CLINGING ON TO HER RIGHT NOW CAN'T YOU SEE SHES UNCOMFORTABLE?"tanjiro stood in front of (y/n).
_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _

(Y/n) made a face of disgust as there was snot and tears on her skin and (kimono? Idk what the raiden shogun wears) she quickly wiped off the snot off her with her sleeve and listened to blonde haired male.

"Why are you being so blatantly shameless?"Tanjiro put he's hands on Zenitsu's shoulder.

"That's a harsh way to put it! I got swindled by a woman and racked up all the debt! The old man who took it over for me turned out to be a trainer"Zenitsu cried "Day after day, I had to go through hellish training! It was so bad that I thought I'd be better off dead! I was hoping I could die during final selection.. but since I survived I'm still going through hell everyday!"zenitsu clutched his head and leaned backwards and put his hands in the ground doing one of those gymnastics poses.

'Never knew a man could be that flexible'(y/n) thought crossing her arms and leans on her left side with a puzzled look.
"I'm SO SCARED! SCARED! SCARED!SCARED!"

'He's so noisy..'

"I JUST KNOW THAT I'M GONNA GET DEVOURED AND KILLED SOON BY A DEMON! MY BRAINS ARE GONNA GET SUCKED THROUGH MY EARS WHILE IM STILL ALIVEE!"Zenitsu puts his hands on he's face "NOO! nO! PleaSE SAVE ME"Zenitsu continues to yell.

(Y/n) walks besides Tanjiro as he had crouched next to the male.

"What's the matter?.. are you.. okay?"Tanjiro questioned zenitsu continued to wail.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

(Y/n) walked in the middle of Tanjiro and zenitsu.
"Are you feeling alright now?"(y/n) asked "A bit.."zenitsu blushed looking down a bit.

"Now that I've calmed down, I'm getting hungry."Zenitsu says "don't you have any food?"Tanjiro raised his eyebrows "Nope"Zenitsu looks up.

Tanjiro puts he's hand in he's haori and takes out a onigiri "here, take this"Tanjiro hands it towards zenitsu "really? Thank you so much.."zenitsu takes it.

Zenitsu looks towards (y/n) and Tanjiro "are you both not eating?"Zenitsu questions "no, since that's all I've got." Tanjiro says.  They both look at (y/n) as she stared straight ahead "I'm not hungry.."she spoke lightly.

Zenitsu spilts the onigiri into three half's give one to Tanjiro and (y/n) "you guys have some..""Zenitsu turns he's head in-front of him "you sure? Thank you."Tanjiro smiles "Thank you"(y/n) takes a little bite.

'I want dango milk.'(y/n) thought frowning.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"We know what you mean when you say you're scared of demons, but you should try not to worry your sparrow"Tanjiro frowns "huh? It was upset.. the sparrow? How do you know?" Zenitsu stared at Tanjiro "well, you're always whining about not wanting to go to work, and you're always hitting on girls, and you snore so loud that it's had enough.. so it says."Tanjiro lifts up the sparrow and points at it looking towards zenitsu.

The sparrow chirps.
(Y/n) smirks finding it funny how the sparrow was complaining about zenitsu.

"That's what it said?you can understand bird language?"Zenitsu stepped back Tanjiro nods his head with dotted eyes and replies with "yea."
"You're lying! You're just trying to trick me!"Zenitsu says in disbelief.

"CAWW... START RUNNING.. START RUNNING! RUN TANJIRO, ZENITSU, RUN! BOTH OF YOU HEAD OVER TO YOUR NEXT LOCATION!"The crow Repeats itself. Zenitsu looks up terrified and starts to yell.

(Y/n) and Tanjiro look at zenitsu with dotted eyes.

Zenitsu falls to the ground and screams while he tosses himself into the ground rolling, turning.
'What is wrong with him..' (y/n) stares at him with judging eyes. "A TALKING CROW!"Zenitsu cries.

       ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

 _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _HEYY LMAO I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER 🫶🏼I SHOULD BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3k READS IT MEANS A LOT!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK ❤️

HEYY LMAO I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER 🫶🏼
I SHOULD BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3k READS IT MEANS A LOT!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK ❤️.

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.