第14章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

              0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
             VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

➦ Recap:
Thunder flew around the room and KABOOMn! The demons head was cut off! 'He uses electro like me? How do these people use visions without owning one.. are they like that outlander..?' (Y/n) held a puzzled face.

══.★. .═══════════

Zenitsu screech's when he saw the demons head rolling towards him "𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇 it's dead! All of a sudden, it's dead!" "What the hell? I can't take this! What is this? What is this?" Zenitsu suddenly gasps as he looked towards (y/n) and shoichi "Raiden chan.. shoichi.. don't tell me.."Zenitsu jumps onto (y/n) and holds onto her waist "Thank you! You saved my life"Zenitsu screams 'What's wrong with him? He's the one who save us'(y/n) thought as she quickly got out of Zenitsu's arms. "I shall be eternally grateful to you for this!"Zenitsu bows down towards (y/n)s feet and continues to scream.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Zenitsu continued to lead the three of them down the hall when shoichi spoke up "Um, you guys, is it just me, or are we going around in circles?" "I knew it! I was getting the same feeling!"Zenitsu yelled.

"Hey shoichi, go open that door!"Zenitsu trembled. "Why can't you do it.."Shoichi asked "I'll do it."(y/n) spoke up with annoyance. (Y/n) creaked the door open and looked inside "There's no one in there"She sighed "uhh, Let's go this way"Zenitsu hid behind (y/n).

"Tanjiro, come on where are you" Zenitsu whispered.
As the three of them were walking they heard a beat and suddenly the floor disappeared. (Y/n) eyes widen and froze as her heart dropped "Th-the room! Just flipped"Zenistu mutters. The three of them yelled as they fell out of the window.

(Y/n) quickly grabbed both zenitsu and shoichi and made a electro platform for them to land on.

"OOmf"(y/n) lets out a squeak as she got crushed by them both "a-are you guys alright?"(y/n) gasps in pain "AaAhh! Raiden y-y-you're bleeding!"Zenitsu cries "Ah! Big sister!"shoichi cries.

"I'm alright, nothing to worry about"(y/n) sighs.

The three of them flinched and looked towards the door that was slammed open. 'It's that pig head guy again.'(y/n) tilted her head only to run towards nezuko's box and shield it from the boar head guy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T YOU KNOW THERES A DEMON IN THERE!"The random guy shouts as he gripped (y/n)s hair.

(Y/n) was quick to pull out her polearm and using electro energy (Y/n) swung it towards the hand that was gripping her hair. The male Barely dodged and looked shocked? Who knows. You can't tell what face he's making since it's covered with a boar mask.

He took one of his swords and swung it towards (y/n)s feet. (y/n) quickly dug her polearm into the ground and lifts her self up to dodge.

      ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/N𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 there should be a new chapter next week!ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 33k READS OMGSSS!!

A/N
𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 there should be a new chapter next week!
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 33k READS OMGSSS!!

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.