第18章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                   0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
                VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:

"Who would've guessed that all three of us had broken ribs?" Zenitsu mutters. "This bump on my head hurts more."Inosuke moved his bangs.

"Is there something I can help you guys with" "GHOST!"Zenitsu sat up "HEY!" Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows while (y/n) only sighed.

══.★. .═══════════

"Just how great is the demon slayer corps?"Inosuke said while putting his hands up behind his head "Now that you mention it, Inosuke, why did you join the corps?"Tanjiro turned his head towards Inosuke, Inosuke let out a "huh" to which Tanjiro responded "You had some kind of reason, didn't you?" "A member of the demon slayer corps barged in on me on my mountain, so we competed to see who was stronger and I seized his sword."Inosuke says.

'What an unfortunate soul.'Zenitsu and tanjiro sweat drop.

"And then I heard there was something called "Final selection," and about the existence of demons."Inosuke smirked "So that's why you joined the demon slayer corps? And hey, you grew up in the mountains same goes for me!"Tanjiro smiles "Don't lump me in with you! I don't have any parents or siblings! Testing my strength against other living creatures is my only pleasure!"Inosuke smiled and put his boar head on his head.

"Is that right? How sad"Tanjiro muttered.

The four of them stood there in silence until zenitsu slowly got up "Tanjiro, no one else is asking so I'll ask myself. Why are you traveling with a demon?"Zenitsu asked and turned his head towards tanjiro.

"Zenitsu, you knew and you and (y/n) still protected the box. You are a great person, thank you"Tanjiro smiled 'I'm lying, you're a terrible person, forcing yourself onto (y/n)' Tanjiro spot Zenitsu a quick glare before smiling again.

"You... There's no point in flattering me like that!"Zenitsu smiled and squirmed around on his bed hugging his pillow. "I've got a keen sense of smell. I knew it from the start, How kind you are, Zenitsu and how strong you are."Tanjiro pointed towards his noise and smiles 'I hate you.'.

"No, I'm not that strong, give me a break. That's why I wanted to bring shoichi along with us."Zenitsu suddenly changed his mood until he heard the box making scratch noise.

"AHHH" Zenitsu screams and goes to shake (y/n) awake "It's trying to come out! It's trying to come out! Wake up (y/n)! We have to run away!!"Zenitsu cry's "Don't wake up (y/n)! It's alright, be quite!"Tanjiro puts his hand on Zenitsu's shoulder to stop him from shaking (y/n).

"What's all right? Huh? Huh?"Zenitsu grips his face "Shush!" Tanjiro puts a finger over his mouth "Its the middle of the night, Zenitsu!".

'Why can't they be quite for one second'(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows.

The box opens, "AHHH! P-p-proTECT ME! (Y/N) PROTECT ME! GET UP BEFORE IT EATS US!"Zenitsu shook (y/n) harder.

"Stop shaking me."(y/n) gripped Zenitsu wrist and slightly opened her eyes to glare at the male only to see him get kicked off of her by Inosuke "You're to loud!"Inosuke shouts "wAHH! (Y/n)!"Crys Zenitsu while he flops near by the box.

The door to box opened more, and comes out nezuko "Hi nezuko!"Tanjiro smiles to which nezuko Hums and looks around for a certain someone.

Nezuko finds (y/n) slowly sitting  up and jumps onto her lap, and made happy hums "good to see you too, I guess"(Y/n) sighed and combined through nezukos hair.

  ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/N

A/N

HELLOOOOO?!!!!!! TYSM FOR 102k READS O EM GEE REALLY TYSM I DIDNT THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR, TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT :D

I'll be releasing my new book later tomorrow evening,  sorry the updates are pretty slow. I've been really busy lately.

Hoped you enjoyed sorry it's pretty short the next chapter I'm gonna try and make it longer, for now I've been working on my new book.

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.