第7章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

         0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
        VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

Susamaru laughs loudly and spoke up "You think you're going to extract blood from us? I don't know what you're scheming, but I won't allow you to do anything to displease him!" Susamaru turns her head up as she looked at tanjiro and smirked.
Tanjiro gasps lightly as susamaru fully turned towards him "If you think you can extract blood from us twelve kizuki then give it a shot! Lets see if you can!"Susamaru smirks once more "Be careful! Don't let your guard down for a second if those two really are the twelve kizuki, then they're undeniably more formidable than any other demon you've faced before!" yushiro called out "Right! Understood! Being careful, keeping my guard up, demons I've faced... stronger then before... Right! I'll do my best!" Tanjiro answered.

"Lady tamayo, miss raiden shogun! Let's use those two as decoys and escape!"yushiro whispered as tamayo gasped and (y/n) glared at him "I'M JUST KIDDING!"yushiro whispered/yelled.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Tanjiro held (y/n)s hand as he called out for yushiro
"We're over here" yushiro yelled from downstairs "you really don't need to come down, but if you want to hurry it up!" yushiro spoke "Yushiro!" Tamayo scolded "Just kidding!"yushiro stuttered "it's alright you guys can come down" Tamayo called "oh okay"tanjiro tugged at (y/n)s hand as he lead them downstairs.

Nezuko quickly ran up two tanjiro and (y/n) and hugged them both squeezing them (y/n) groaned.

Nezuko quickly ran back to Tamayo and hugged her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STEP AWAY FROM LADY TAMAYO! THAT's RUDE!"Yushiro shouted "stop it, Yushiro I don't mind at all." Tamayo spoke "Right!"Yushiro stood up straight.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Tanjiro held (y/n)s hand, tanjiros crow Yelled "South-east! South-southeast!" (Y/n) held an annoyed expression as she so wanted to shut up the bird. she was holding her self back from taking out her spear and killing it.
Tanjiro smelled that (y/n) was annoyed and tried to yell out to the bird "We heard you! We heard, so give us a break and quite down! Im begging you! I got the message, so plea-" tanjiro got cut off by someone who yelled out "PLEASEEE".

Tanjiro held a confused expression.. as (y/n) just stared clearly annoyed that the yellowed haired boy was clinging onto the poor girl, yelling please.

"I could die any day, you know! That's why I want you to marry me! IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE!!" The yellowed hair boy continued to shout.

"Wh-what's up with that, what on earth?"tanjiro whispered to (y/n) as they both continued to stare.

Tanjiro quickly walked towards the male and grabbed ahold of his collar pulling him off "why are you making such a scene in the road?!" Tanjiro questioned.
"Can't you see she's clearly not interested in you!"tanjiro continued "you're also causing trouble for your sparrow!" Tanjiro quickly glanced at (y/n) as she held the sparrow (LIKE THE RAIDEN SHOGUN DOES) "wait THAT UNIFORM! YOU'RE THAT GUY FROM FINAL SELECTION!"the yellow haired boy shouted "There's no way I'd know anyone like you! I don't know you"tanjiro says irritated.

"AHHH? But We met, remember? We've met before!"

(Y/n) looks back at situation and widens her eyes as she had seen the women slap the yellow haired male not having the intention to stop.

Tanjiro quickly holds her back and try's to make her calm down "AaaAhhh-" the yellow haired male quickly stoped yelling as he glanced at (y/n) and quickly clung onto her waist.

(Y/n) was caught off guard; she tried to kick off the male but was unable to because the man kept his hold on her."PLEASE MARRY ME! YOU MUST BE A GODDESS SENT FROM HEAVEN TO MARRY ME! I'M ZENISTU AGATSUMA! PLEASE MARRY ME!"The male pushed his head into her thighs. Tanjiro made a face of disgust and pulled off the male "RAIDEN WON't BE MARRYING YOU! STOP CLINGING ON TO HER RIGHT NOW CAN'T YOU SEE SHES UNCOMFORTABLE?"tanjiro stood in front of (y/n).

The other female quickly ran off not wanting to get into anymore trouble.
___
OMG SORRY ITS SO SHORT,  I GOT SICK WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS IT WAS SO SUDDEN?? 😭AND ITS STILL HERE?!! also I got scaramouche!! Hehe 🤭 wish you guys luck on getting him! I'll try uploading more please bear? With ME 😬 ALSO 2k READS??? OMG TYSM

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.