第6章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
         VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

" Seems like they learned to use the blood demon art of hiding objects well" the male demon says.

"And could the demon slayer be with the demon?.."the male demon questions.

"Isn't this fun?"the female demon giggled bouncing her temari's.
"I must say, Susamaru... your way of doing things tends to be immature. So careless. It's messy! My kimono is covered with dust!"the male demon whined.

"oh,  stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" "And now, it's time to play!" Susamaru giggles and throws both temari balls towards the house.

The male demon growled as he got dirt sprayed at him "There goes the dust again!" The male demon whined.

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled."susamaru says annoyed.

"And besides.." susamaru giggles as she stares at a silhouette behind tanjiro.

Susamaru grins and speaks with excitement "Found 'em! Found 'em!".

Tanjiro began to think in his head 'A temari! Just by throwing them, she can destroy the house like this? That women.. is she one of kibutsuji's minions?'.

Susamaru laughed loudly and threw one of her temari's again and threw the other next.

The house only took more damage.

'I should take out musou no Hitotachi and end this quickly'(y/n) thought.

(Y/n) started to Get ready to take out Musou no Hitotachi only to fall and clutch her head as she got hit by a wave of burning hot of electro shock making her vision get blurry.