第12章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

            0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
     VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

➦ Recap:

"Those words cut so deep." Zenitsu held his stomach. "That's not it! I'm not gonna be any use anyway!" Zenitsu dragged the boy and (y/n) "Let us go!" The boy yelled.

══.★. .═══════════

Zenitsu continued to drag them both towards a door and opens it only to freeze.

"No way! I was sure this was the front door!"Zenitsu whined. Zenitsu continued to drag (y/n) and the boy to different doors.

Zenitsu froze again once he opened the door, there stood a male with a boar mask.

"IT'S A 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑!!"Zenitsu cried, the boar ran straight towards them and jumped on the walls and ran down the hall. (Y/n) and the boy stared at zenitsu with disappointment "what the heck? What's with those looks!"Zenitsu pointed his finger at them "stop looking at me like that!"Zenitsu cried.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Zenitsu gasped for air as he held (y/n)s and the boys hand. "Excuse me, Zenitsu."the boy whispered
Zenitsu screamed and roared at the boy '.. is he trying to be scary?'(y/n) raised her eyebrow suddenly zenitsu flew himself onto the boy "signal..signal... signal Me first!"zenitsu cried "If you want to talk, don't come at me all of the sudden! My heart nearly flew out of my mouth just now..!"Zenitsu trembled "I'm sorry." The boy bluntly said.

"It's just that.. you've been sweating, gasping, and shivering so horribly."the boy said with concern. "WHAT ABOUT IT? AREN'T I DOING THE BEST I CAN HERE?" Zenitsu trembled. "Well, forgive me for saying so, but you're making me nervous, too, so..."the boy looked down "OH, NO! Sorry about that"zenitsu cried.

"But.. But.. if we talk too much, those demons and all will.. they might find us, right? That's why.. I think it would be best to be as quiet as possible! Right?" Zenitsu makes motions with his hands.

Suddenly an arm came out from under the wood floorings mini stair.
'A demon!'(y/n) stepped back and took out her polearm.

"𝐘𝐀𝐇h𝐇𝐇𝐇! THERES THE DEMON! THE DEMON SHOWED UP, seE?"Zenitsu held onto his face.

"𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM US!" Zenitsu picked up (y/n) and the boy; putting (y/n) on his back and ran away.

"W-w-we don't taste good! I'm sure I taste awful!! IM SERIOUS, OKAY? THIS KID's ALL SKIN AND BONES, AND SHES.. she's.. SHES AHHHH" Zenitsu cried.

"Ehehe.. How will I know until I have a taste ?" The demon cackled.

(Y/n) quickly spun her polearm to deflect the demons attack "WHAT WAS THAT? QUICK-TONGUED!" zenitsu screamed. (Y/n) grunts barely dodging an attack because Zenitsu kept moving her around.

Suddenly they crash into a room, 'eh?' (Y/n) had dotted eyes as she flew into the air and landed onto the floor harshly "ah! Sorry raiden chan!"Zenitsu apologized "its alright.."(y/n) grunts.

The demon slowly walked into the room "I'm gonna guzzle your brains through your ears!"the demon giggles.

'Huh? Zenitsu fainted'(y/n) quickly ran to Zenitsu's aid and tried to think of a plan to get rid of the demon.

Suddenly a flash of light blinded (y/n) "Zenitsu?"(y/n) called out with a raised eyebrow.

Thunder flew around the room and KABOOMn! The demons head was cut off! 'He uses electro like me? How do these people use visions without owning one.. are they like that outlander..?' (Y/n) held a puzzled face.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
TO BE CONTINUED..
╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/N

A/N

Hey guyss it's been awhile, lol. Updates are gonna be pretty slow for now since I'm gonna be pretty busy for a few months. Hope you understand! Also thank you so much for 17k reads I didn't think I'd make it this far!! Thank you so much ☺️

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.