第17章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

            0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
           VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

➦ Recap:
Aethers pov:

"Paimon.. lets go explore sumeru now, maybe will find something about what happened to her." Aether sighs "Ok! Don't worry Aether I'm sure we will find her!! Don't worry to much okay, I'm sure sumeru might have some hints on what happened to her!" Paimon clapped her hands and floated into the abyss.

'I won't give up! We'll find her.. right?' Aether bit his nail anxiously.

══.★. .═══════════

(Aether pov)

"Paimon, before we go to sumeru I'd like to go see yae miko.. I have some questions for her" Aether said "Okay! What is it you want to ask her?"Paimon questions "I'll tell you later" Aether starts to walk towards the Grand Narukami shrine "Oh, okay"Paimon disappears into the abyss.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

As Aether walked up the (stairs? Or walkway) he spotted Yae miko standing in front of him, waving at him smiling.

Aether stood in front of Yae miko and slightly glared at her "hehe, I thought you would want to talk to me"Yae giggles "What'd you do to raiden (Y/n)"Aether glared.

"Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about"Yae smirks "Stop playing with me, I know you are the one behind it, of her disappearance"Aether raised his voice. Yae sighs "Well I had to get rid of her somehow"Yae held a frown "Why did you do it"Aether questioned "I was only following Ei's orders, (Y/n) is no longer needed. (Y/n) was beginning to gain emotions, So Ei replaced her with the Raiden Shogun."Yae sighs again and turns to stare at the falling blossom petals.

"Wait for about two days, and I'll let you talk to Ei" Yae turns back to Aether waiting for him to answer "alright" Aether nods his head and turns back to walk towards inazuma city.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Aether arrived at the Kamisato estate and asked one of the guards if he could talk to Ayaka the guard nodded his head and went towards the entrance (of the house) and asked to speak to Thoma. Thoma soon arrived and spotted the traveler. Aether walked towards Thoma "hi Thoma, could I talk to Ayaka please?" Aether asked "Sure. Come, follow me. M'lady is out doing business right now so we'll have to wait for a bit, hope you don't mind"Thoma smiled "it's alright"Aether said.

Thoma led Aether towards a room and started to set up some deserts and tea, Thoma hands Aether some Vanilla Ceylon tea "Thank you"Aether mutters as he took a small sip.

They both waited patiently chatting and eating deserts together. Ayaka soon arrived and joined them "What was it you needed traveler?"Ayaka sipped her tea "I wanted to ask, is it alright if I stay here for a bit."Aether asked "Oh! Sure, you're always welcomed Aether."Ayaka smiled "thank you"Aether slightly smiled.

Once they were finished chatting and eating desserts. Thoma led Aether towards a guest room "Hope you enjoy your stay, please call me if you need anything"Thoma smiles.

Aether nods his head in reply and shuts the door. Walking towards the bed falling onto it. Paimon suddenly appears from the abyss and asks "So what was it you and Yae miko were talking about? Did you find out what happened to raiden (y/n)?"Paimon sat criss cross while floating "Yae miko and Ei were the ones responsible for (Y/n)s disappearance, I'm gonna meet Ei in about two days to talk about it"Aether sighs into the pillow. "Oh well.. cheer up Aether! We're gonna get her back, plus we still have to find your sister remember, maybe when we save (y/n) she'll help us look for your sister!!" Paimon claps her hands in delight and disappears back into the abyss.

Aether sighs again and soon falls asleep.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
TO BE CONTINUED..
╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.