第21章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                        0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
       ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
                VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:
Tanjiro ran towards the demon dodging a web coming at him 'Water Breathing, First Form.. Water Surface Slash!' Tanjiro went to slice the thread coming at him but as soon at the sword and thread touched, the sword broke in half.

Right as the thread was about to slice tanjiro Y/n jumped in and kicked tanjiro out of the way. 'My swords been broken.. I can't believe it! The threads this boy is wielding.. Are they even tougher than the body of that demon u couldn't cut earlier?'Tanjiro grunted 'forgive me, urokodaki and haganezuka... Due to my inexperience my sword is now broken'
Another thread came at the two making y/n dodge left while tanjiro went right splitting the two.

'Think! Think!'Tanjiro continued too dodge the webs coming at him 'if I can't cut those threads, I'll get within reach'

'It's like those threads have a life of their own, and I can't get through their attacks'Tanjiro gripped his sword as he panted heavily 'He's even holding back not to kill me, but he's overpowering me all the same!'

"What now? Do you still refuse to take back what you said earlier?" The demon asks as tanjiro grunts in response "you refuse? Fine. I'll put a end to you now"The demon pulled his hand back as the webs came from all over.

'I can't dodge this!'

══.★. .═══════════

The white haired demon gasped in shock watching as a black haired female jumped in front of the burgundy haired boy.
"𝐍𝐄𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐎!"Tanjiro shouts as he grabs hold of the girl who collapsed and ran behind a tree.