第15章

ミ★

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
               VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

➦ Recap:
He took one of his swords and swung it towards (y/n)s feet. (y/n) quickly dug her polearm into the ground and lifts her self up to dodge.

══.★. .═══════════

The battle continued with (y/n) mostly landing swift attacks on the male; The male could barely dodge most of her attacks, He had earned himself some new bruises and scratches.

The male felt confused on why he couldn't land a single attack on the women. On the other hand, (y/n) was getting quite bored of the male.

(Y/n) was about to strike a hit when she was cut off by tanjiro head butting the male, with his nose starting to bleed. Everyone was silent as the boar masked fell off the male showing his beautiful green eyes and black hair with blue tips at the end. "AHHH THATS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE! A GIRL?!"Zenitsu screamed. (Y/n) studied the males feminine face.

"The hell are you looking at, you got a problem with my face or something"The male looked up towards (Y/n) and glared at her.

"What a creepy guy, he's so buff but has a feminine face."Zenitsu whispered to himself. "Why do you keep looking at my face?!"The male looked towards Zenitsu "AHHH!, I'M NOT LOOKING AT YOUR FACE!"Zenitsu ran towards (y/n) and hid behind her.

"There's nothing wrong with your face, in fact! The girl shape, size, and complexion are quite extractive!"Tanjiro Said "You're a dead man! You wanna go?!"The male raised his fist "I don't! I won't fight you."Tanjiro sweat dropped "Try head-butting me one more time!"The male continued to yell "No, I'm done." "I SAID DO IT! COME ON!" "Your to worked up, why don't you just sit down." "I got a better idea! How about I tell you my name, it's Inosuke Hashibiria don't you forget it!"Inosuke said proudly "How is that spelled exactly?"Tanjiro questioned "Huh?! Write? I-I don't know how to read or write!"Inosuke glared "All I know is that it's written on my waistband—"Inosuke froze "what's wrong with him?" Zenitsu asked as he continued to hide behind (y/n).

'He doesn't know how to read or write?'(Y/n) raised her eyebrow.

"What's the matter?"Tanjiro asked Inosuke, inosuke's eyes suddenly rolled back and fell.
"He collapsed! Is he... dead?" Zenitsu trembled "no he's not, I think it's a concussion."Tanjiro held on to his bloody nose "I did head-but him really hard though"Tanjiro said "But are you alright tanjiro?"Teruko asked "yeah"Tanjiro lightly smiled "amazing! Can I touch your head?"Teruko asked again " sure"Tanjiro bent down as Teruko reached her hand out to touch his forehead.

'That's insane! There's not a single drop of blood from tanjiros head.. How hard can it possibly be?'Zenitsu trembled more "Tanjiro your head is so hard!" Teruko said amazed "You think so?" Tanjiro smiled.

"are you alright raiden?" Tanjiro looked towards (y/n) seeing how quite she was "I'm alright, you can use my first name to now."(y/n) put a hand on her hip and looked over to zenitsu "You too." (Y/n) slightly smiled as zenitsu screamed happily. She wasn't used to being so friendly. "Zenitsu give me your haori, you too tanjiro."(Y/n) reached her hand out as tanjiro gave her his haori "Here (Y/n)! You can take my haori whenever you want"Zenitsu said as he shoved his haori into her hands and hid his face with his hands .

"Thank you."(Y/n) turned around towards the unconscious male and lift his head up as she placed Tanjiro's haori under his head to act as a pillow. And used Zenitsu's haori as a blanket "AHHH WHY ARE YOU PUTTING MY HAORI ON HIM, WEREN'T YOU GONNA WEAR IT?!"Zenitsu screamed 'Raiden— or (y/n) is so kind. Though I wish she would wear my haori' Tanjiro lightly smiled towards (y/n).

"I can't just leave him like that."(Y/n) crossed her arms as she looked at zenitsu with disappointment 'I'm getting to comfortable, but it wouldn't hurt would it? Ei isn't here.'(Y/n) thought as she walked towards a tree and sat down as she watched Tanjiro make Zenitsu  help him bury the dead people.

(Y/n) looked towards the childeren and noticed that Teruko was looking at her, She lightly gestured Teruko to come sit down with her. Teruko smiled and happily ran towards (y/n) and sat with her.

(Y/n) softly combed her fingers through Teruko's hair, while Teruko softly hummed a song.

Only to get interrupted by inosuke yelling.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
TO BE CONTINUED..
╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/N I'm running out of ideassss 🧍‍♀️

A/N
I'm running out of ideassss 🧍‍♀️

Also, sorry for grammar mistakes!

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.