第10章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

               0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
        VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

The three of us were standing in front of a house looking up at it.

"I smell blood, but there's something strange.."Tanjiro whispers "wait.. you can smell something here?"Zenitsu turns to look at Tanjiro "Yeah.. but this is a whole new smell."Tanjiro squints his eyes.

"I don't know about a smell, but do you hear that sound?.."Zenitsu puts a hand over his ear.
"Sound?"Tanjiro looks at zenitsu.

I stand there listening to them bicker away until I lose focus on there conversation and turn towards the bush 'children? What are they doing here?'I raise my eyebrow. I turn towards Tanjiro to get his attention and motion my head towards the children.

Tanjiro looks towards the children "They look scared"Tanjiro stares.

I roll my eyes and start to walk towards the children "What are you two doing here?"I put a hand on my hip.

Tanjiro starts to walk towards us and crouches "Guess what, I got something really cool here wanna see it?"Tanjiro lifts up chuntaro "Ta-da!.. I pulled a sparrow out of thin air!""See? Isn't it cute?"Tanjiro smiles and tilts his head 'cute.'I let out a small smile.

"Tell us, did something happen?"I ask "is this your house?"Tanjiro questions "No,no it's not.. This... This house.. it belongs to a monster!"The boy whispered "Our big brother got taken away. When we were walking at night, this monster we'd never seen before showed up. It didn't give us a glance. Just our brother."The boy spoke quietly.

"Is he inside the house now?"Tanjiro asks "Yeah"the boy nods his head.

"So you two followed them here? You're pretty brave."I said looking at them with a small smile. It seemed to have calmed down them both a little bit.

"We followed the traces of his blood. The monster Injured him."The boy cried "Don't worry! We're going to defeat the bad guy and rescue your brother!"Tanjiro smiles at the kids "Really? You will?"the little girl questioned "Yes! We promise!"Tanjiro stands up.

"Hey you guys.. what's that strange sound?.. This creepy sound never stops. It sounds like a drum.."Zenitsu's asks.

"A drum? I don't hear anything.. do you raiden?"Tanjiro questions. I shake my head.

Suddenly a man fell out from the balcony.
I quickly shield the children's eyes.

The little girl screams while the three stare at the dead male shocked. "Don't look!"Tanjiro tells the kids.

Zenitsu started to tremble while Tanjiro ran towards the body "Are you alright?!.. Just hang on."Tanjiro shouts.

"Even though I go out.. was it not enough.. am I still gonna die?"The male gasps while Tanjiro held onto the male. "By any chance. Do you think this is there broth-"Zenitsu got cut off by a loud roar.

I held onto the kids while they cuddled into me trembling. "We couldn't save him.. "Tanjiro whispers "hey, is this by any chance your brother?"Tanjiro turns towards us. "It's not our brother. Our brother is wearing an orange kimono."the boy answered.

.

"Alright.. Zenitsu! Come on!"Tanjiro looks towards Zenitsu "E-Ehhhuh.."Zenitsu shakes he's head aggressively. "But no one can help them now except you, raiden sama and me!"Tanjiro frowns "I see.. All right, Then."Tanjiro tilts his head down with a shadow hovering over his eyes and turns to grab (y/n)s hand and walks away "Hey, come on! Why do you make such scary faces, And don't take my wife away from me!!Fine I'll go!"Zenitsu clings onto Tanjiros box.

'Since when was I his wife.."(y/n) thought "I won't force you to, and raiden-sama isn't your wife."Tanjiro spoke with anger 'she's going to become my wife anyways.'Tanjiro thought "I said I'll go!"Zenitsu cries.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Tanjiro places the box down in front of the kids "In case of an emergency, I'm leaving this box behind. It'll protect you two if something were to happen.. Okay we're going now"Tanjiro stands up and turns to grab (y/n) hand and walks away with a crying zenitsu following behind.

     ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

- A/NHeyy how is everyone? Sorry the chapter is pretty short

- A/N
Heyy how is everyone? Sorry the chapter is pretty short. I'm on winter break so I should be posting a bit more chapters soon 🫶🏼🫶🏼

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃