🍒3

🍒WooyoungThe last lecture was finally over

🍒Wooyoung
The last lecture was finally over.
Thank god.

I sighted and packed my stuff into my black vans backpack just like Yunho did.

I was excited for the food since Yeosang invited me to dinner. When I got up, I saw how a tall figure suddenly stopped in front of me. I looked up just to see San.

"Huh?" I made with my mouth hoping for an explanation. San just looked at me for a second before he started to talk. God damn~ he looked so handsome up close.

I could smell his cologne mixed with the nicotine. A combination that I didn't think I'd like that much.

"I am sorry that I couldn't help you earlier. If you want to I could give you some tutoring in Maths today" he said, which left me speechless for a second. He was more polite than I though he'd be.

"That's very nice but.. Yeosang invited me to dinner today so I don't have time" I replied even though I really wanted to get to know him better.

I felt bad for not accepting his offer. But maybe he just wanted to be nice? Maybe he didn't really want to tutor me?

"Yeosang?" He suddenly asked and looked around in order to find out who Yeosang was. I laughed a little and pointed at Yeosang who stood right across the room, waiting for me to finish the conversation.

"That tiny boy?" San raised an eyebrow, which made me laugh even more. I didn't know if San just wanted to be funny or if he really thought that Yeosang was tiny. Maybe both~

"Yep that's him" I said and smiled at the handsome man in front of me.

He still seemed to observe Yeosang as if he wanted to fight him any second. I found it funny how he acted but suddenly I realized that he wasn't even putting on a show, it felt like he was serious about it.