🍒14

🍒Wooyoung I immediately closed the door when I was inside the locker room and leaned against the wall

🍒Wooyoung
I immediately closed the door when I was inside the locker room and leaned against the wall. He saw me crying.

And I also saw him from up close again. Gosh how much I forget how handsome he was. He almost looked like an anime character or like a famous drama actor.

When I opened my locker, I suddenly saw a red rose inside. My breath hitched. Who would gift me a red rose? A little note sticked to it.

I took the note and read it out loud for myself. "You look beautiful today - S" I read out loud. My heart dropped. Was the rose from..him?

Was that the reason he was still here? Because he secretly placed a rose in my locker?

Now a second tear dropped down my cheek. Why would he buy me a rose, if he went on a date with Jimin? It just didn't make sense to me.

It seemed like he lost his interest in me. And now, he bought me a rose out of nowhere. Even sticking a note to it saying I looked beautiful.

It just confused me so much. I didn't know how to react or what to feel. How could I forget about him when I had to see him everyday?

And how could I forget about him when he even send me a rose?

"Wooyoung?" I looked at the door that just opened.

For a second I hope that it'd be San but as soon as I looked up I saw that it was Yeosang who must've waited for me for a long time since we actually wanted to grab something to eat together after practice

"Oh yes sorry for waiting" I said and closed the locker with my left hand. The male looked at me worriedly. Probably because he saw my red nose.

"Did you cry?" He asked me and closed the door behind him in order to get more privacy. I gulped and shook my head.

"No it's nothing sorry for letting you wait" I said and took my stuff in order to leave the room with him. But Yeosang didn't let me go 

"We've been best friends for such a long time woo. Please tell me what's wrong" he said and grabbed my wrist in order to stop me. I sighted and sat down in the bench. Yeosang sat down next to me.

"I got a rose in my locker. I think it's from San. There was a note that said 'S'" I shared with him. Yeosang tried to hide his anger and jealousy but I could still tell that he didn't feel great about it.

"But that doesn't make any sense. The whole team asked him about Jimin today" yeosang replied with furrowed eyebrows.

I nodded because I also didn't understand.

"Yeah that's what makes me question it" I said and tried to calm down. Yeosang nodded and grabbed my hand in order to comfort me.

"Don't let him play with your feelings. If he goes on dates right now, he isn't serious about it" Yeosang said and somehow I felt like he was right.

San just couldn't go on dates and then give me a rose. It felt like he was really playing with me. And I didn't like it. It confused me. 

"You're right, thanks" I mumbled and hugged Yeosang from the side. He smiled and me and we got up in order to finally leave the locker room and grab something to eat.

When we sat down at the diner and waited for our milkshakes and fries, I opened Instagram, which I shouldn't have done because now the handsome male that didn't leave my mind appeared once again.

_________________________
@santan 

_________________________@santan 

♥️ 2304  💬 50
@santan come back

Show more comments
hoseokk nice
jayyy__ damn bro lookin fine
jennierjane so handsome!!
____________________________

"Gosh" I mumbled and read the caption. Did he mean me or was I just paranoid? And why did he have to look this handsome?

"What's wrong?" Yeosang asked me and I sighted loudly. "Nothing sorry" I lied and looked at the waiter that just brought our milkshakes. I took a big sip of my strawberry milkshake

"Gosh Woo, I can see that this was just San on you phone. If you want to make him jealous too, I can take picture of you" Yeosang said whereupon I thought about it.

I didn't post something in a long time. Maybe I'd be a statement to post something again.

"Yeah why not" I mumbled.

___________________________
@wooyoungiee

♥️ 1953  💬-Wooyoungiee 🥥Comments are turned off ______________________________

♥️ 1953 💬-
Wooyoungiee 🥥
Comments are turned off
______________________________