🍒10

🍒WooyoungI just put on my favorite perfume lost cherry by Tom Ford, when someone knocked at the door

🍒Wooyoung
I just put on my favorite perfume lost cherry by Tom Ford, when someone knocked at the door. I just got ready for the party and actually didn't expect anyone to visit me.

I opened the door just to see San standing in front of me with his car's keys in his hand, looking handsome as ever.

"San" I said in surprise and immediately hugged the taller. He smiled at me. "I didn't want you to walk alone because of what happened today" he said.

It almost made my heart melt because of how thoughtful his actions were. He was the only person who cared at me like that. Not even my closest friends were this thoughtful.

"Thank you very much" I said and grabbed my cellphone in order to leave with him. I closed the door behind me and followed San downstairs to his car.

"So are you excited?" I asked San and the male started to smile. "Excited? I mean it's just a simple party" he replied and I nodded. "Yeah you're right" I answered.

"You look very good today" San said after a moment of silence. My smile even widened because I loved his compliments. "Thank you, you too" I replied happily.

We arrived at the house were the party was at and got out of the car. I wondered if San didn't want to drink anything since he now had his car there. But I assumed that he'd only drink little or nothing.

The moment we got inside the house, I immediately smiled the alcohol and sweat. Many people danced and many people talked loudly. The music almost hurt in my ears and I just wanted to stay by San's side and be with him.

It felt like a normal college party. But something was off. Somehow many people were incredibly drunk. Not normal drunk or a little drunk- but fully drunk.

It was usual that summer house parties went like that but I didn't like how much the guests got drunk. It made me feel anxious and uncomfortable.

Suddenly I knew why I didn't like parties that much.

"Do you want me to get you something to drink?" San asked me politely whereupon I nodded. I just knew that I wouldn't withstand this party without drinking something.

Out of nowhere a few boys from football greeted San and almost dragged me away from him. I sighted because I knew that I'd never get San out of this mass of football players.

Therefore I just left them and looked for some of my friends. Not even two minutes later someone greeted me with "Wooyoung!"

I turned around and looked at a person that I didn't even realized was in front of me. "Seonghwa!" I said happily to see the taller. 

We were in the same economics course and always sat next to each other. "Good to see you" he said and I said the same.

"Let's get you a drink shall we?" The taller said whereas I nodded and followed him. He just mixed something into a cup and gave to me. Therefore I just knew that there was plenty of alcohol in it. But I didn't care at all.

A few other friends of mine joined us and then we all decided to join the truth or dare play that a few people set up in the living room.

To my surprise, San and a few of the football player were also there. But what even surprised me more was that San sat next to a smaller boy who always laughed with him.

The boy was no one other than Park Jimin. One of the most popular boys at school. He was known as an all rounder because he was just good at almost everything. And on top of that he had godly visuals.

I felt how I couldn't even handle my jealously. Inside I had thought that San only laughed with me because he usually was a cold person.

But now he also laughed with Jimin and smiled at him the way he smiled at me. It hurt.

And because I was a little drama Queen, I wanted to try something. Maybe I was able to also make San feel a bit jealous.

"Seonghwa? Can I sit on your lap?" I asked the taller whereas his eyes widened a bit. People had always told me that Seonghwa liked me and now I made advantage of it even though it wasn't nice.

"Sure" he said and looked at me nervously.

I sat down in his lap and snuggled up with the taller, praying to get nay reaction from San. And I did get a reaction.

He looked at Seonghwa, almost deadly angry. But I didn't know if he really was angry because he liked me or because he thought that I didn't want to sit on Seonghwa's lap.

Now Yeosang joined us last minute, also sending a deadly gaze to Seonghwa. I gulped and looked at the bottle who first landed on Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa, truth or dare?" One person asked him whereas he thought for a second but then choose truth.

"Who do you think is the most attractive person in our round?" The male asked him. Everyone was excited to hear his answer and Seonghwa for a bit red before telling but then he replied with "easy. Wooyoung"

The girls now all screamed and San didn't looked amused at all.

Now Seonghwa was able to spin the bottle. It stopped right in front of San, which made me nervous. Seonghwa only grinned and waited for San to answer.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to kiss Jimin for ten seconds" Seonghwa said, knowing pretty well what he was doing. San looked at Jimin, who already looked excited but he suddenly shook his head.

"No" he answered whereas Seonghwa just didn't want to leave it like that. "It's just a game don't be like that" Seonghwa pushed him and now everyone cheered in order to make San do his dare.

And then something happened that I never wanted to see. San leaned over to Jimin and pressed his beautiful soft lips on his. My heart dropped as soon as I saw the scene.

I couldn't say anything or react to it.
Never in my life I was this heartbroken before. Even though I knew that it was just a game, it hurt badly.

After ten seconds the two were able to break the kiss but suddenly Jimin grabbed San's cheeks in order to kiss him for a longer time. My eyes got watery when I saw that San didn't break the kiss at first.

Everyone was growling and yelling in excitement but I was just heartbroken after all.

And now I even had to act normal. It was the worst day ever.

When they finally finished their kiss and San spanned the bottle, I didn't dare to look at him. I didn't want him to see my watery eyes or my sad face.

I didn't want him to see that I really liked him because it made me weak and he'd know that.

The bottle landed on someone else and San dared him to drink something but I wasn't able to focus anymore. I just wanted to leave and stay in my bed all night long.

Maybe sleep, maybe stay up. Everything was better than this stupid game.

Suddenly the bottle stopped in front of me and I looked at the person who was before me anxiously. The boy only grinned at me. "Choose someone to do seven minutes in heaven with" the boy said to me.

Many eyes now laid on me, beginnt me to choose them but I looked around because I didn't know who to pick.

I thought about picking San but I was too heartbroken to choose him. Maybe he wasn't interested at all and I just interpreted his intention wrong the whole time.

"Seonghwa" I announced