🍒17

🍒WooyoungIn the middle of the night, I woke up from a phone call

🍒Wooyoung
In the middle of the night, I woke up from a phone call. "Hmm" I made and turned around in order to look at my cellphone. I didn't care who it was because I was too tired to read it.

"Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice. The other person started to talk after a few seconds of silence.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. I am in front of your dorm. I want to see you" the husky voice said. My breath hitched when I heard who was on the phone.

Even though I was sleepy a moment ago, I was completely awake at that second. It was San.

"W-What makes you think you can come to my dorm in the middle of the night?" I asked him a bit sassy but suddenly I felt the urge to open the door and hug him for the first time after over a month.

"I don't know I am sorry. I don't think when I like someone" he said which threw me off. I got up and started to hectically walk around my small dorm.

"No..I won't let you play with me like a toy!" I said with watery eyes but it felt like I knew that I'd open my door soon.
I hung up and tried to focused. My mind went blanc knowing that San himself stood right in front of my door in the middle of the night.

He knew exactly what he did. He knew I'd open my god damn door and talk to him, fall for him all over again.

After ten minutes I was sure that San left. But inside I just wanted to look outside and check, if he was really gone. Only dressed in an oversized shirt, I opened the door carefully in order to see, if there was any one.

In front of my door there laid a bouquet of beautiful pink roses. I picked them up and looked at them. No one ever gave me roses before. He was the first I was important enough to give me roses.

I picked up the small card.
It said 'I miss you -S'

I got watery eyes when I read the card. Why did I push him away this harshly? San was bad news but hiding my feelings towards him hurt even more bad.

"I miss you too" I mumbled to myself and closed the door. I decided to put the roses in some water and sat down on my bed again in order to think.
In my head I had the stupid idea to call him again. Calling him didn't seem to be as intime as meeting up with him. Maybe I'd get over him then? Or maybe I'd fall even more for him..

But again. I didn't know what to do or how to react. Many boys liked me before. But no one ever caught my attention this crazily.

Before I could even realize, I already typed in his number and pressed on the green button telling me that he'd pick up any second.

"Wooyoung?" San answered the call softly. I gulped and tried to talk with my watery eyes. "San..I- you don't have to give me flowers or something. I feel bad. Don't spend you money on me" I said with a helpless voice.

The male sighted. "Please just accept my gifts. I asked Mingi a few weeks ago and he told me you loved flowers" he answered whereupon my heart started to melt again.

He even asked someone about the things I liked. Gosh- this man would be the end of me.

"I came to your dorm because I wanted to explain to you the situation with Jimin" he suddenly started in a serious tone. I almost started to cry thinking about the fact that he already kissed Jimin and went on dates with him.

I immediately interrupted him. "No don't start this. You can do whatever you want. Go on dates with him, date him- but don't play with me, if you're already taken or so" I said whereas I tried to sound as confident as possible.

"Wooyoung listen, I mean you'll hear it anyways but Jimin spread false rumors. He thought that we were more than friends but I didn't even see him like that" he tried to explain to me.

Deep inside, I knew that he wasn't lying to me. But I still wasn't sure if I was able to trust this handsome man. Everyone talked about him and Jimin these days. I'd be weird if the was nothing about it.

"Don't  lie to me" I mumbled and looked outside the window for a moment, noticing that it started to rain pretty heavily.

"I'd never dare to lie to you" he replied in a serious tone making me question my thoughts on the situation.

"Thanks for the roses but that won't change my mind. Everyone talks about you and Jimin these days...I just can't believe that you two aren't- a thing" I mumbled the last words

"How can I prove it to you Wooyoung?" He asked me in a hopeful tone, which made rethink the situation. My eyes got watery when I thought about how much I missed him.

"I don't know" I mumbled and decided to cover myself with my blanket. I felt lonely and unwanted even though San offered me to see him.

I just didn't know what to do. "When I saw you today with Jimin I felt so miserable San. I don't want to experience this again" I said and sighted afterwards. I felt like I could always tell him how I felt.

"That won't happen. I talked to Jimin today and I rejected him completely" the male said in a serious tone. My eyes got big again.

He really rejected Jimin? Jimin, the sexy and cute dancer? One of the most popular boys?

He was insane for turning down all the beautiful people on campus. Why did he always contacted me after all the requests he got? It just didn't make any sense.

"You really did?" I mumbled because I still couldn't believe that he rejected Jimin. "Yes I did. I don't like him at all. And today I clarified that. So even if you don't believe me, I am pretty sure that the rumors will spread soon" he answered.

Surely the rumors would spread soon, if he told the truth. Jimin was someone who knew a lot of people. He'd immediately spread some rumors.

"San, it's getting late. I'd be better if we both go to sleep now" I tried to end the call. Not because I actually wanted to end the conversation. But to watch my mental health and listen to my head.

Listening not to my heart - but to my head.

"Anything you want, Wooyoung" he replied pronouncing my name as if it was made out of gold. My heart skipped a beat.

"Bye" I mumbled and finally hung up.