🍒5

tw! mentioning of diets, bad eating habits

🍒Wooyoung
We went back to Yunho and Mingi who looked at each other with sparkling eyes. Ever these two got together I thought to myself 'when is it my turn to be happy?'

Yunho suddenly saw us. "Oh you're back. Are you fine?" He asked me worriedly whereas I immediately nodded. "Sorry for leaving. I was just very shocked that's all" I said and made a motion with my hand.

The taller nodded and tried to cheer me up with a wide smile which made me laugh for a second. Gosh, how I loved Yunho for his puppy personality.

"Don't forget that we have practice tomorrow" Yunho reminded me in order to change the topic. I nodded and took a sip of my coke. "Yes"

"Oh San!" Mingi almost yelled looking at San with big eyes. "You have to come to football practice tomorrow!" He said with a bright smile which San just couldn't say no to.

The handsome man beside me nodded and therefore agreed to join the football team. Mingi cheered and also took a sip of his lemonade.

"Order what you want. It's all on me" San suddenly whispered in my ear when I opened the menu. "Noo that's too much" I answered and looked him into his beautiful eyes.

"It's not. Don't worry. Same goes for you guys. Order as much as you want, it's on me" San now looked at Mingi and Yunho who were also surprise about how generous San was.
Paying for four people could cost a lot.

"Why are you just looking at the salads?" San asked me worriedly but I just smiled at him. "Diet" I just answered whereupon San showed me an even more worried face.

Yunho immediately rolled his eyes. "You're on a diet again?" My best friend asked me not that amused.

"Why are you on a diet?" San asked me and looked me from top to bottom for a second. I laughed out loud.

"Please San, I am the captain of the cheerleaders. I have to look good and stay in shape" I answered as if there was nothing to complain about my eating habits. 

San said nothing for almost two long minutes but then looked at the menu again. "You look good" he only replied and read a few things on the menu.

"It's because I am on a diet" I replied and grinned at him as if I won this argument but I knew that San wasn't as amused as I was. He rather looked worried.

"Woo please don't loose too much weight. You're already perfect" Yunho almost begged me. I sighted and looked up.

"Don't worry, I want to maintain my weight right now" I answered, which gladly stopped Yunho from worrying too much.

In the end, the three ordered ramen and I on the side a chicken salad.

The food quickly came to our table but I noticed that the waiter brought more food than we actually ordered. I looked at San confusedly when I saw my favorite fried dumplings on the table.

"Don't be mad at me, but I secretly ordered some more things for you. I just wanted to make sure that you're not hungry" he said whereupon I almost melted inside even though I was kind of mad about the fact that he tried to stop me from eating healthy.

But how could I get mad at someone who cared for me from the beginning? And how could I get mad at someone who looked at me this softly even though he was usually cold and distant?

I almost felt ticklish when I thought about how caring San was towards me.

"That's so sweet" I heard Yunho say to Mingi. I looked at San now noticing that I stared at him for a good while.

"Thank you" I just said and started to eat just like the others did. Usually I would've complained and be mad at the person who tried to stop me from just eating a salad.

But somehow San made it feel different. Somehow I had the feeling that San wasn't trying to force or push  me into eating more. It seemed like he just wanted to give me the option to eat more, if I wanted to.

We started to enjoy our meal but I could feel someone's eyes laying on me the whole time. It wasn't San who looked at me but someone else.

The handsome waiter from before always winked at me which made giggle after some time. His name tag said 'Seungmin'

"Oh my god woo, the waiter winked at you three times now" Yunho laughed and I also laughed out loud. "I know" I replied and tried to focus on my food.

"I bet he wants you number" Yunho said but now someone else also looked at the waiter with evil eyes. It was San who now payed attention to the male that brought the food.

"Stop guys" I mumbled when now everyone was looking at him. I sighted and ate up, hoping that the cute waiter didn't notice the gazes on him. 

Right when the waiter passed us, I felt a hand on my thigh. It was San's pretty veiny hand that now laid on my thigh as if his hand belonged there.

San looked unbothered but I exactly knew what he tried to do because the cute waiter saw his hand on my thigh and now thought that San was my boyfriends.

I leaned over to San's ear. "Jealous?" I only whispered and giggled afterwards whereupon San only bit his lip for a second, which looked incredibly hot.

"Maybe" he answered boldly.

I showed him my most innocent smile.
San would definitely get to know my sassy side soon, if he looked at me like he did. I smirked and took a sip of my coke again.