🍒13

🍒Wooyoung Four weeks passed and things changed

🍒Wooyoung
Four weeks passed and things changed. I stopped talking to San and he also stopped talking to me. Maybe because he respected my decision but maybe because he also just lost his interest in me

I got unhappier. I kind of missed his presence. It felt like a heartbreak even though it wasn't one.

Every time I went to practice I caught myself starring at him. And one time I also caught him starting at me, which made my heart flutter.

Mingi didn't spent time with San either because he was now part of the popular football players who were almost unreachable to anyone.

The only time I saw San really was in class or when I caught him smoking with a few friends.

San was now one of the most athletic and famous people on campus. He was the new quarterback and he gained lots of popularity. Even the news said that he'll lead the team to their second win

And about Yeosang. He joined the football team and was now in a pretty good position. He was fast and clever - just right for the team.

And for myself, I also gained popularity since many people saw how two boys 'fought over me'.

Many people wanted to see me and San together since we were most popular football player and most popular cheerleader. But I tried to not give them another reason to ship us. 

And Seonghwa- things got a bit more complicated with him. We got friend and hung out a lot.

But there were times he tried to be more than friends, which I didn't really like because in my mind I was still fully committed to San.

"Earth to Wooyoung" Yunho suddenly interrupted my train of thought. I shook my head and looked at my best friend.

"Everyone's waiting for your plan for today" he said and pointed at the cheerleaders who all looked at me with wide eyes.

I smiled and looked at them. "Yes we'll stretch first!" I said loudly and tried to not think about the fact that the football players were running right now. They passed us now for the third time and I didn't know how to act normal.

When the cheerleaders started to stretch I watched them in order to correct them and join later.

Suddenly someone pulled me into a hug and lifted me up. "Yah!" I screamed in fear but I immediately noticed that It was Yeosang who stopped running in order to greet me.

"Yeosang" I said happily. The male smiled at me widely. "Hey cutie" he said and took a look at the cheerleaders. "Lots of work?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Do you want to grab something to eat with me after practice?" Yeosang asked me whereas I nodded. "Let's get some milkshakes!" I said and clapped into my hands.

The male laughed because of my excitement and nodded. "Yeosang! Stop flirting and keep running!" The coach yelled whereas Yeosang kissed my cheek and started running again

But when Yeosang ran away, I felt a pair of eyes in my back. I didn't know why I was able to tell that someone was looking at me but I just knew someone did.

I turned around and looked right into the hazelnut eyes that I missed so much. San passed me and I looked away as fast as possible. I gulped when I started to stretch.

Why did I just look at him?

It hurt all over again to see him.

"You'll get over him" Yunho mumbled at me because he just saw the scene. I nodded and showed him a forced smile.

After the we finished, we suddenly heard some girls scream. I looked over to the football players in order to figure out what happened just to see that some of them - San included - had threw away their shirts.

My eyes traveled to the taller's body just to see that he got even more muscular. I now knew why the girls screamed. 

"Why is it so hard?" I asked Yunho when I looked at San. Yunho sighted an rubbed my back. "It'll get better" he whispered and comforted me.

"I guess so" I mumbled and stopped daydreaming about San. I just wanted to move on from him. But it seemed like I wouldn't move on for a long time.

"Hey woo" Yunho said with a worried face. I knew that he had something on his mind. "Yeah" I looked at him and waited for him to tell me what was wrong.

"People said San went on a date with Jimin yesterday. He was seen at the movies with him" Yunho said.

My heart dropped when I heard the news. I couldn't believe what Yunho just told me. San seriously went on a date with the petite boy that he kissed that night.

I knew it was a month ago that San and I were this close and it only lasted for a few days but now that he went on a date with someone, I started to feel worthless.

Never did I ever think that these news hurt me so much. I had to hold back my tears. Yunho saw that I wasn't feeling well so he hugged me.

"You did the right thing. He caused so much drama" Yunho said and rubbed my back carefully. I tried not to cry which actually worked out.

"Yes he did. He is toxic" I mumbled and hugged him back. After a few minutes I stepped back and looked at my best friend.

"Maybe it's time for you to also go on a date with someone" he suggested. I just looked at the floor and nodded.

But inside I knew that I wasn't able to act like I didn't care for San anymore. For me it was almost love at first sight. I knew it sounded weird because San and I only spend time with each other for a few days.

But it felt special to me.

Yunho went into the changing room first but I needed some air. I stayed on the field for a few minutes in order to clear my head.

I looked at the sky and thought about how I could move on from the mysterious handsome man that lived in my mind for more a month now.

One single tear rolled down my cheek.
My cheeks started to feel warm but I wiped away my tear and sighted.

I needed to focus now.

After some time passed I went back inside and walked down the hallway in order to get to the locker rooms.

Suddenly I bumped into a muscular figure. I winced because I got scared.
But as soon as I smelled the perfume that the man in front of me was wearing I knew exactly who I just bumped into.

I carefully looked up and saw him. San.

His hazelnut brown eyes met mine. I almost forgot about how handsome his face was. Up close you were able to see his clear and smooth skin, I his beautiful kissable lips and his sharp nose.

My breath hitched. San also starred at my eyes. I gulped because now he knew that I cried before. My nose and eyes must've been red from it.

"Wooyoung" he suddenly said my name with his husky voice. I started to panic a bit and only mumbled. "Sorry" and then quickly ran away into the locker room.